PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets fans are jerkoffs [merged: cheering injury]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jets fans are jerkoffs

Thanks for clearing that up. I was appalled when I was watching on TV, but I'm willing to believe that it's more a matter of bad timing than intentionally cheering for Pennington to get off the field.

I have to agree. At first I thought they were cheering because he was hurt. Now it just seems like bad timing. At the time, I was hoping he'd come back to stick it to the fans. I give the kid credit though, he does have heart.

Re: Jets fans cheering Chad P's injury was pathetic

the funny part is they say were classless. we never celebrated drews injury. their fans deserved all the pain the experienced, not chad.

I remember listening to sports radio around the time when Bledsoe got hurt. Everyone thought we would go 0 - 16 that season. Little did we know.

I was there too and people were cheering for Clemens coming on, not Penny going off. I was actually surprised to see the media slanting it like that. The fans cheered even more when Penny came back on so it wasn't like they wanted him to sit.

Keith Olbermann just named the Jets fans worst people in the NFL during the halftime show on NBC.
Even if they were cheering for Clemens, the media exposure still makes it look bad.

The more I see the replays, I notice the cheering starts As Pennington starts hopping to the sideline. Clemens wasn't even on the field yet. Just goes to show how differently 2 people can perceive the same situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes