PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets fans are funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: the jets fans are funny.

"mr double g, im not sure what exactly your so pissed off about" I don't know you from Adam, so don't throw stones at me and I won't throw them at you. Don't act clueless as to what you did, just let it go.

"all your gonna do is get yourself banned. just relax, and stop attacking everyone." Don't attack others and they won't attack you, pretty simple words to live by.

"Buffalo is in NY, Poindexter... so I am a "NY fan". Go back and read what I wrote again ok simpleton, man are you a complete ballbag.

"You clearly misused "aka" in this post, and 4 commas in one sentence is very bad grammar. But I'm sure you already knew that." I know you're a total assclown, that's all I need to know regarding you.

Nice picture of you by the way, that is one hot outfit; don't blame you for wearing the mask, your mug would scare a dog off a meat wagon....................

Name me one player the Pats let go in their prime who was top ten and arguably top five at their position? They let go an aging Willie McGinest, aging Ty Law, aging Lawyer Milloy, Deion Branch who was fragile and never caught for 1,000 yds w/ Brady. Unless Im forgetting someone none of those players compare to Samuel right now when they left the pats

Ty Law was easily top 5, he may of even been the best. We let him go, and look what he has done...? ahh nothing. Lawyer Milloy was one of the best. What has he done?????!! Just wait when Asante is 1 on 1 most of the time with the Eagles blitzes. Ohhh its probably going to be sweet.

Ty Law was easily top 5, he may of even been the best. We let him go, and look what he has done...? ahh nothing. Lawyer Milloy was one of the best. What has he done?????!! Just wait when Asante is 1 on 1 most of the time with the Eagles blitzes. Ohhh its probably going to be sweet.

Ty Law was coming off major foot surgery and was 31 and at the end of his prime. Plus the year after you let him go he did get 10 picks and make the pro bowl which is not exactly nothing. Law was good before BB and for one year he was good after BB.

Last edited:
Hey what can you say, the Patriots effed up with Samuel, they knew what they had with him a couple of years ago and should have taken the steps necessary to lock him up long term, once they did not do that, he was a goner.

It happens, huge hole to fill, no question about it; duct tape and bailing wire aren't going to work this time...........

"mr double g, im not sure what exactly your so pissed off about" I don't know you from Adam, so don't throw stones at me and I won't throw them at you. Don't act clueless as to what you did, just let it go.

"all your gonna do is get yourself banned. just relax, and stop attacking everyone." Don't attack others and they won't attack you, pretty simple words to live by.

ummmm, not sure what your talking about. your the one who started the "douchebag" , sh*t head sh*itkicker, crap. so dont tell me im clueless. i only cracked a joke about you having a test at school the next day, and then you went nuts. go read the posts, and tell me where i started attacking you. just for the record, ive never attacked anyone on this board. joked around? hell yes. learn the difference.

ummmm, not sure what your talking about. your the one who started the "douchebag" , sh*t head sh*itkicker, crap. so dont tell me im clueless. i only cracked a joke about you having a test at school the next day, and then you went nuts. go read the posts, and tell me where i started attacking you. just for the record, ive never attacked anyone on this board. joked around? hell yes. learn the difference.
I'm not sure what he's talking about either. He started bashing me for saying the same thing he did. He's a clown.

"i only cracked a joke about you having a test at school the next day" Bingo, that is what I was referring to; you started with me first, so don't act all high and mighty ok sport? Like I said earlier, let it go and move along................

"I'm not sure what he's talking about either. He started bashing me for saying the same thing he did. He's a clown."

No, you're the clown; anyone who reads the garbage you write here can clearly see that, Ray Charles could see it.

Nice outfit you've got on in that picture too by the way.

No, you're the clown; anyone who reads the garbage you write here can clearly see that, Ray Charles could see it.

Nice outfit you've got on in that picture too by the way.
You are so original!! I would have never thought to post a funny picture of a poster on this board... great work!:rolleyes:

Thanks assclown, I value your opinion so much................walk us all down Buffalo Bills memory lane and enlighten us as to your favorite memories, all the what ifs, woulda, coulda, shoulda's, almost winning the Super Bowl once, getting your ass handed to you the other three times.

And lets not forget the Titans game; at least you can say you lost to the Super Bowl runner up that year.

Priceless.

"i only cracked a joke about you having a test at school the next day" Bingo, that is what I was referring to; you started with me first, so don't act all high and mighty ok sport? Like I said earlier, let it go and move along................

thats what got you mad? the school joke? wow. a little sensitive, arent ya? but i do appreciate you calling me 'sport', instead of 'sh*thead, and sh*tkicker. im sure we'll get along fine from now on:rolleyes:

Last edited:
No, I'm not sensative, I don't like strangers on a message board busting my balls for no good reason; had I done something to you to prompt your moronic attempt at a joke, that would be one thing, but I said jack squat to you, so why the joke at my expense? I know why, you were defending your boyfriend, our resident Bills troll.

What part of that don't you get; in the future, unless I address you personally, keep your opinions to yourself.

Nice shot you took at me in the Bills thread on the main forum too by the way; you really are a thickhead aren't you, don't know when to back off.

Here's a little piece of advice; stay clear of me.

No, I'm not sensative, I don't like strangers on a message board busting my balls for no good reason; had I done something to you to prompt your moronic attempt at a joke, that would be one thing, but I said jack squat to you, so why the joke at my expense? I know why, you were defending your boyfriend, our resident Bills troll.

What part of that don't you get; in the future, unless I address you personally, keep your opinions to yourself.

Nice shot you took at me in the Bills thread on the main forum too by the way; you really are a thickhead aren't you, don't know when to back off.

Here's a little piece of advice; stay clear of me.

I almost didn't know it was you, without...............all................of..........the...........periods...............
The name calling and the misspelling gave it away though.

I almost didn't know it was you, without...............all................of..........the...........periods...............
The name calling and the misspelling gave it away though.

careful there dropkick. he said i should stay clear of him. he might put you on his list next:rolleyes:

Jets had people in Fayetteville Arksansas today to check out D-mac...

Dropkick Flutie stalking me again; talk about someone who is not wrapped too tight. What I said has nothing to do with him, but he's got to jump in and stalk me, or defend his boyfriend, not sure which is which at this point.

Dropkick Flutie=the new Aqua.

Funny how just a year ago most of you who are now bashing Samuel were praying that the Pats franchised him. Samuel is one of the top three CBs in the league. He will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back