PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets fans are cheering Brady's injury...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jets fans are cheering Brady's injury.....

Actually more then half the NFL's fanbases aee celebrating so its not fair to just say Jets fans. I believe in the bad karma thing and while I did not celebrate or wish Brady to get hurt, im no fool and im happy it happened. A lot here were celebrating on news of Merrimans potentially career threatening knee so dont act as if you guys would never act the same way

K-Ro does your schlong reach your anus?

Actually more then half the NFL's fanbases aee celebrating so its not fair to just say Jets fans. I believe in the bad karma thing and while I did not celebrate or wish Brady to get hurt, im no fool and im happy it happened. A lot here were celebrating on news of Merrimans potentially career threatening knee so dont act as if you guys would never act the same way

you're happy? Look, I wouldnt come down to burger king and cheer if you got splashed by the fry grease and had to mis a good amount of time at work.

Ironic that the Jets fans accuse the Pats fans of having no class. Their true colors are showing.

Let's be honest with ourselves, how would our reaction have been if Peyton went down. So STFU.
You're an idiot.

are u really surprised? let jets fans be jets fans...what can we do?

(other then beat them next week of course...and man i want to beat them next week, more then i did the second game of last season)

anybody who cheers an injury to anyone is an a-hole. there are people who need to get a life. i dont care if you hate the person more than anyone in the world. you never cheer pain to anyone. if you do you are damned

Let's be honest with ourselves, how would our reaction have been if Peyton went down. So STFU.

**** off. i, and many others, would not sink to the level of cheering a player who gets hurt. stop pretending you know what we would do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back