PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets fan yells at Jets owner and GM (link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTibbs

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
This is classic stuff and to think at one point last year the New York media had a story about Belichick fearing Mangini and the Jets.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...lls_beat_jets_behind_rookie_quarterbac-2.html

"A few minutes after watching the Jets get schooled yesterday by perhaps the worst team in the NFL, a baffling and troubling 17-14 loss to the previously winless Bills, a handful of Jets executives were berated by an angry fan as they waited for an elevator in the lobby of the Bills' offices."

"Come on, boys," the fan yelled, recognizing owner Woody Johnson and GM Mike Tannenbaum. "I came all the way from White Plains for this? One-and-three? Come on!"

From this Vilma comment if the Patriots manage to win tonight especially in stunning fashion once again the Jets players sound like they are ready to lie down and call it a season already.

"It's going to be very tough, especially in the AFC, especially with New England in our division," linebacker Jonathan Vilma said in a quiet locker room. "It's going to be very tough to come back."
---- Johnathan Vilma NY Jets ILB.

From this Vilma comment if the Patriots manage to win tonight especially in stunning fashion once again the Jets players sound like they are ready to lie down and call it a season already.

"It's going to be very tough, especially in the AFC, especially with New England in our division," linebacker Jonathan Vilma said in a quiet locker room. "It's going to be very tough to come back."
---- Johnathan Vilma NY Jets ILB.

Wow for Vilma to say that It must mean that the RATS are in deep S&*T!

Damn near every Jet player will be watching tonights Patriots game I'd imagine. They are scoreboard watching already and it's only the 1st of October. Boy do I hope the Patriots put on a show and put the Jets along with the rest of the league on notice.

Damn near every Jet player will be watching tonights Patriots game I'd imagine. They are scoreboard watching already and it's only the 1st of October. Boy do I hope the Patriots put on a show and put the Jets along with the rest of the league on notice.

i hope they watched last nights giants/eagles game .12 sacks on the eagles and they play the jets next.

Early on I thought the Jets could possibly win that game but NO WAY now. That could be the game that sends Pennington to the bench for the rest of the season. He's going to get mauled by the Giants defense.

Mangini has run out of diversions. Now the fan base is seeing what we have been telling them all along. I love how this is playing out. However, I am reserving myself until things are locked up.

If subpoenaed as a witness, i shall testify
in that other fan's 184million lawsuit ... that
the trauma ... shock ... and awe
of that illicit sideline video of the first half of the first quarter of the first game
of the season

wrecked all the Jets' splendid prospects for the rest of the season
and spread a suicidal pandemic from Secaucus to ... well, to White Plains!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back