Welcome to PatsFans.com

Jets fan yells at Jets owner and GM (link)

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by MrTibbs, Oct 1, 2007.

1. MrTibbs

MrTibbs Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This is classic stuff and to think at one point last year the New York media had a story about Belichick fearing Mangini and the Jets.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...lls_beat_jets_behind_rookie_quarterbac-2.html

"A few minutes after watching the Jets get schooled yesterday by perhaps the worst team in the NFL, a baffling and troubling 17-14 loss to the previously winless Bills, a handful of Jets executives were berated by an angry fan as they waited for an elevator in the lobby of the Bills' offices."

"Come on, boys," the fan yelled, recognizing owner Woody Johnson and GM Mike Tannenbaum. "I came all the way from White Plains for this? One-and-three? Come on!"
  2. MrTibbs

MrTibbs Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

From this Vilma comment if the Patriots manage to win tonight especially in stunning fashion once again the Jets players sound like they are ready to lie down and call it a season already.

"It's going to be very tough, especially in the AFC, especially with New England in our division," linebacker Jonathan Vilma said in a quiet locker room. "It's going to be very tough to come back."
    ---- Johnathan Vilma NY Jets ILB.
  3. abejarano12

abejarano12 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Wow for Vilma to say that It must mean that the RATS are in deep S&*T!
  4. MrTibbs

MrTibbs Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Damn near every Jet player will be watching tonights Patriots game I'd imagine. They are scoreboard watching already and it's only the 1st of October. Boy do I hope the Patriots put on a show and put the Jets along with the rest of the league on notice.
  5. SVN

SVN Rookie

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0

i hope they watched last nights giants/eagles game .12 sacks on the eagles and they play the jets next.
  6. MrTibbs

MrTibbs Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Early on I thought the Jets could possibly win that game but NO WAY now. That could be the game that sends Pennington to the bench for the rest of the season. He's going to get mauled by the Giants defense.
  7. 37Harrison

37Harrison Rookie

Ratings:
    +24 / 1 / -2

#37 Jersey

Mangini has run out of diversions. Now the fan base is seeing what we have been telling them all along. I love how this is playing out. However, I am reserving myself until things are locked up.
  8. psychoPat

psychoPat Role Player PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

If subpoenaed as a witness, i shall testify
    in that other fan's 184million lawsuit ... that
    the trauma ... shock ... and awe
    of that illicit sideline video of the first half of the first quarter of the first game
    of the season

wrecked all the Jets' splendid prospects for the rest of the season
    and spread a suicidal pandemic from Secaucus to ... well, to White Plains!