PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Fan Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are mixing 2 web sites up...

Jetnation is kool an free...lots of pats fans there

the other one well that is where U have to decide.....I am a free agent on those sites...I LOVE everyone...HAPPY HOUR...whoooo hooo I love BOSTON to party in...CHEEERS ya'all

whoooo hooo I love BOSTON to party in...CHEEERS ya'all
mimi.jpg

Jest fan or not, wherever this party was, is where I want to be.

Looks like a Merry Christmas to me! :D

I joined it is real quiet over there. And I have been doing my best to stir the pot...

SMIZZZZYYY my luv
don't be intercepting on my territory here....GO back to JETNATION

As President of marketing there I will meet you at the water cooler after the game....oxoxoxox

Brenda is hot. I do whatever she tells me to.

NY- 21

NE- 17

is it your guarantee.?

thank you for your invitation but no place is better than home. With that said, i will stick to this forum.

Last edited:
I LOVEEEEE my boyz an let me tell you that VEGAS is gonna pay out big $$$$ this week....lol...

oxoxooxo

I can't wait till tomorrow....I love my alcohol...see u in Peee U 1 or maybe 2...

JETS in your HAUS

rutgerspats057-1.jpg

ok don't be a hater...here ya go....

Jets0620041S.jpg

I LOVEEEEE my boyz an let me tell you that VEGAS is gonna pay out big $$$$ this week....lol...

oxoxooxo

I can't wait till tomorrow....I love my alcohol...see u in Peee U 1 or maybe 2...

JETS in your HAUS

rutgerspats057-1.jpg

With the weather I would not be shocked if the Jets beat the spread. Winning is a different story.

and I am going to the BUNNY ranch for my 45th birthday......

Hey Pats Fans ,

Smizzy here from JetNation.com, Just wanted to stop by and extend the invite to the Patsfans.com to stop over this week to JetNation.com to talk about our week 1 game.

Let's pray for a good healthy game with no injuries...Good luck this season,not that you'll need it.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums

Hope to talk to you guys this week. You can post the same day you sign up, No wait. Im a Mod there...No worries...This is my personal invite to you filthy chowds!

NY- 21

NE- 17

is it a product of poor NYC schools that a coach @ 3 & 10 is called "mangenius?" after tomorrows loss, mangenius will be 1 & 4 against pats. better name would be "man-boobs"

Last edited:
I'm not disingenous and I'm not trolling. Am I not allowed to defend my team and my fan base? Am I suppose to bend over and say "Thanks,may I have another" ?

I see nothing wrong with some good old banter.

R A T S rats rats rats

Last edited:
I LUVVVVV U guys...oxoxooxoxoocococo i love my vodka an scotch toooo

we are 3-10 you are 13-0...stir the pot,lol.

Yeah it really has been one depressing season.

Jetnation.com really is awesome though and as a member of all of the main Jets sites it is by far and away the best.

Hopefully tommorow will light the place up a little. (In a good way:) )

Yeah it really has been one depressing season.

Jetnation.com really is awesome though and as a member of all of the main Jets sites it is by far and away the best.

Could be worse. Imagine what life must be for a fish?

Although I guess I would trade 13-0 for 0-13 if in December the cheerleaders were still in bikinis.

I don't know man. If Penny starts tomorrow, I would be bit concerned but with Clemens starts, there is just no chance for Jets. At least Penny has some experience dealing with Pats defense and I always thought he was very good game managing QB who doesn't make much mistake. His arm strength may be below average but his football smarts are pretty good.

I do have to give you credit for being overly optimistic. Most of 3-10 teams fans just say 'We suck but we may have a chance' but fans over there seem pretty upbeat. Gotta give you folks credit for being upbeat.

Oh yea, Pats 38-Jests 7. No way BB let Pats lose this one.

I don't know man. If Penny starts tomorrow, I would be bit concerned but with Clemens starts, there is just no chance for Jets. At least Penny has some experience dealing with Pats defense and I always thought he was very good game managing QB who doesn't make much mistake. His arm strength may be below average but his football smarts are pretty good.

I do have to give you credit for being overly optimistic. Most of 3-10 teams fans just say 'We suck but we may have a chance' but fans over there seem pretty upbeat. Gotta give you folks credit for being upbeat.

Oh yea, Pats 38-Jests 7. No way BB let Pats lose this one.

I actualy agree with you about Penny, IMO he would give us the best chance to win, he has played very well vs you guys the last few times we've me. He is finished with us though I'd say, it's time for this team to move on.

Clemens is young and to be fair he has shown some really positive signs, he just needs to find more consistencey in his game. Mybe he'll have a breakout game tommorow, one can only hope.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back