PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Fan Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
has there ever been a "guest" who came over here to "invite" us over to a site, who has turned out to be as disingenuous and trolly as this one?

Yeah, his name is Soothsayer. It is close though. :p

Do these guys know you are in our top 10 posters on JetNation?

Frankly I don't think most give a damn and are just glad I'm anywhere but here.

Hey Pats Fans ,

Smizzy here from JetNation.com, Just wanted to stop by and extend the invite to the Patsfans.com to stop over this week to JetNation.com to talk about our week 1 game.

Let's pray for a good healthy game with no injuries...Good luck this season,not that you'll need it.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums

Hope to talk to you guys this week. You can post the same day you sign up, No wait. Im a Mod there...No worries...This is my personal invite to you filthy chowds!

NY- 21

NE- 17

dude, Jetsnation.com sucks...go to www.theganggreen.com

jetsnation blows, people on www.theganggreen.com actually know what they are talking about and dont say seymour is out for the year or that kind of crap...there are a few pats fans on there so feel free

Jets have no shot.

Rodney is passing the Juice around as we speak. No one respects us cry cry cry. Maybe no one respects you because you juice and then freak out and take out players knees.

Brady is using motivation of never seeing his offspring to catapult his game. Just keep sending the checks

Samuel and Moss will be all pros without any practice time, just ask the homies.

Belichick is getting a massage at Foxboro from some other man's wife, he'll be in top form by the week's end, no more worrying about Rodney, Big Sey being out Garrett Mills being rightly stolen. Just keep the massage going, your husband is still at work.

Just give a few Benji's to Walt Coleman and the The Dynasty of Roids will keep rolling along.

So I take it you are saying, whatever happens, you have your excuses lined up. That's reasonable, I suppose, for a man in your position.

PFnV

Jets need to take babysteps. I know they want to beat a team from New England, but they should take their chances vs. Boston College first. They'd probably be able to keep that game close for a while.

Woah, deja vu... this happened like two years ago, and somebody made the "shmessy, Smizzy. Smizzy, shmessy" joke that made me spill margarita on my favorite keyboard, killing it. I loved that thing. They don't make it anymore.
:D ..........

First I would not expect a fan of another team to come here and predict his team to lose. If that was the case i would question if this was a Jest fan at all.

Secondly, I hate an opening game with a division rival but I think we will walk out of there with a big win.

Sorry, but the Jets board with the most activity and most fun to read is Jetsinsider. As long as they Moga and a few others it's the funniest board to look at.

Moga is, quite simply, a LEGEND. TOTALLY agree. Jetsinsider is hysterical.

That DefenseWinsChampionships guy really takes the cake. From what I've read most Jets fans don't even take him that seriously.

Thats the understatement of the day, if not the week or month.

Thats the understatement of the day, if not the week or month.

I'm also a Dallas fan, so I'll be rooting for you guys when you play the Eagles in Oct.(Don't hate the Skins nor Giants, but I have a seething one for the Igglets)

First I would not expect a fan of another team to come here and predict his team to lose. If that was the case i would question if this was a Jest fan at all.

Secondly, I hate an opening game with a division rival but I think we will walk out of there with a big win.

Sorry, but the Jets board with the most activity and most fun to read is Jetsinsider. As long as they Moga and a few others it's the funniest board to look at.

sorry bro...im just being serious...if i came on here and said the Jets are going to win this game, i would be lying and you guys would totally destroy me on here haha...i wouldnt be shocked if we won, but id be surprised...im just not a pennington guy and our OLINE and DLINE is weak...and you guys are super bowl favorites

so do u want me to come in here and lie to you guys and say jets are gonna win, cuz they arent (hopefully im wrong!)

good luck, i hate your team...but id love to be them! haha

Hey guys Im just stoppin over from JetNation, hope everyone enjoys the game on Sunday and I hope both teams stay healthy.... Im ready for some football!

Come stop by Jetnation and talk to if you want, we have some resident Pats fans that are great and dont mind talking football with the enemy... I post on all the big JETS sites... JI, TGG, and JetNation.... and JetNation is by far the best...

I will just be happy if the JETS rookie guard doesnt get Chad killed by Wilfork... lol

Jets shock the world this week and beat the pats!

Jets shock the world this week and beat the pats!

OK. That's more like it!!!

Then around 4PM Sunday you can return to reality. (Actually reality will start biting around 1:30)

Frankly I don't think most give a damn and are just glad I'm anywhere but here.
Why would you say that? I for one use to look foreard to what you were going to put up on you're such as alk dressed as little bo peep. :eek:

SMIZZZZYYY my luv
don't be intercepting on my territory here....GO back to JETNATION

As President of marketing there I will meet you at the water cooler after the game....oxoxoxox

Hey Pats Fans ,

Smizzy here from JetNation.com, Just wanted to stop by and extend the invite to the Patsfans.com to stop over this week to JetNation.com to talk about our week 1 game.

Let's pray for a good healthy game with no injuries...Good luck this season,not that you'll need it.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums

Hope to talk to you guys this week. You can post the same day you sign up, No wait. Im a Mod there...No worries...This is my personal invite to you filthy chowds!

NY- 21

NE- 17

Will Klecko LET us post?:bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back