PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Fan here.

?????

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Noticed a lot of Pats fans on our JI and Jetnation sites and they were really starting too annoy me, just though Id return the favor.:cool:

Nah seriously though, not here just to bash the Patsies but am actually interested in hearing the POV of Pats fans towards the season.

Noticed a lot of Pats fans on our JI and Jetnation sites and they were really starting too annoy me, just though Id return the favor.:cool:

Nah seriously though, not here just to bash the Patsies but am actually interested in hearing the POV of Pats fans towards the season.

That one always get's me when trolls sign in.

Enjoy what appears to be a short stay.

That one always get's me when trolls sign in.

Enjoy what appears to be a short stay.

???

It was a joke dude.:confused:

I didnt mean anything by it, do you think I care being called Jests, Jesters etc.???

We refer to the Jets as....irrelevant....been that way for years....very Arizona Cardinals-like.

We refer to the Jets as....irrelevant....been that way for years....very Arizona Cardinals-like.

I read some of these posts...honestly this reminds me of trying to argue with your little brother. He has no legitimate way of winning because he is simply so much weaker than you so he just tries to annoy you...sort of like a mosquito.

The Jets simply aren't relevent to us until they win a superbowl, which fortunately will not happen anytime soon with a bottom 5 starting QB, a very good MLB(admittedly), but who absolutely will leave when his contract is up, and a putrid offensive line. Oh, and did I forget to mention a piss poor secondary with a Highly paid former #1 pick at CB who is only good for returning kicks? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO

Last edited:
Pats fans, are we a bit sensitive?

The Jets simply aren't relevent to us until they win a superbowl, which fortunately will not happen anytime soon with a bottom 5 starting QB

LOL, is that a joke?

Please enlighten me with a list.:rolleyes:

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes