PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets fan here...

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the board and I'm a DIE HARD JETS FAN. I used to post at theganggreen.com but I prolly got banned like 10 times over there. As a true Jet fan there complete ass*****...well anyways I have respect for Tom Brady and Tom Brady only, so I hope I could start clean on this board.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

testing123

Why don't you respect players like Troy Brown, plays both ways and never complains, Bruschi, had a stroke and is playing once again, etc..?

Mangini sucks and Jets Sucks...Go Pats!!!

Hi, I'm new to the board and I'm a DIE HARD JETS FAN. I used to post at theganggreen.com but I prolly got banned like 10 times over there. As a true Jet fan there complete ass*****...well anyways I have respect for Tom Brady and Tom Brady only, so I hope I could start clean on this board.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

I would kill Fireman Eddie if I knew that I could get away with it. Straight up murder him just for looking so stupid like the rest of the Jet fans in your puke green uniforms.

Welcome, Jets' fan!

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Well you're already one step ahead of rabthepat.

Whatever happened to that kobe24 guy?

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back