Jet's Defectors Woodhead, Ihedigo and Ellis Choose Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Woodhead, Ihedigo and Ellis had to make the trip north up route 95 via the Tappan Zee bridge to get to the promised land. They left 1 Jets Drive in Florham Park NJ and made a glorious trek 338 miles to Gillette Stadium in Foxboro Mass.

Google Maps

The best trip of their professional lives ... they could have played for the Jets for 40 more years and still would never get to experience a Super Bowl.

Mods please don't move this thread from the main forum ... it needs to stay and get Google hits by the thousands ... a friendly gesture from me or us to our wonderful admirers 338 miles south of our home base. :D:D:D

data=Ay5GWBeob_WIPLDYoIWcfVXxvZu9XwJ55OX7Ag,3ZTXNPu3cmlQoUTWcmxEVuwT69FCUgiWbdolLEBb7xXe3QgaAZoWNLtdputbdgeMW8y1b8hF0VNjR8PpYwIWg_eQrXBvCr5vZ_sqweGB3tjiA4SG_CXmWIu1YkO-C0E5H9qE02qKE_y_B3rTCoheauCUUlNp_Y4IyGS5CY1QGbQnZAegOA
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
data=Ay5GWBeob_WIPLDYoIWcfVXxvZu9XwJ55OX7Ag,7QGXLxwHa4U8s6Df7JZWdtxNsD_S322h8r0PClF-YFgwr_cvqQWD9kjggUw6ueKo_EsxWI2E4HXZg6jxjiU95Du4Ch6Zd2wnamYsNqtg2JOXT8Ll3iI_XRLFRe17ZacxFe9-mZb7EwRaGlDS5_JWm3nXEhJ2BAQT8dckBcZUPTqxXxYusZveVEm5bEY1gm0i0-3vvJpM9LxeUFY8lSfB0mek

Last edited:
Re: Jet's Defectors James Ihedigo and Shaun Ellis Choose Super Bowl

Don't forget Danny Woodhead - they probably stowed him in the back of the stationwagon like everybody's little brother. Speaking of Woodhead, what is UP with his Little Lord Fauntelroy hairdo? Good lord that has to go!

Re: Jet's Defectors James Ihedigo and Shaun Ellis Choose Super Bowl

Don't forget Danny Woodhead - they probably stowed him in the back of the stationwagon like everybody's little brother. Speaking of Woodhead, what is UP with his Little Lord Fauntelroy hairdo? Good lord that has to go!

Right ... I will fix this.

Rex did guarantee a Super Bowl appearance for the Jets. We just didn't understand that he meant former Jets.

Rex did guarantee a Super Bowl appearance for the Jets. We just didn't understand that he meant former Jets.

LOL. It's true - he didn't say which Jets, past or present.

Very true ... so Rex was correct then. :D

Late arrival and former Dolphin Lousaka Polite too after years of misery playing in Miami can get a ring too! :D

Is there any former Bills on the Patriots roster?

Last edited:
Late arrival and former Dolphin Lousaka Polite too after years of misery playing in Miami can get a ring too! :D

Not that I know of

Didn't Damon Huard and a couple of other ex-Dolphins take a photos of their SB36 rings on their extended middle fingers and send it to their ex-teammates? Would be awesome if the ex-Jets could do the same thing (not that they would).

Warren was with Browns,Broncos and Raiders
Waters was stuck in KC for a ton of years....

Warren was with Browns,Broncos and Raiders
Waters was stuck in KC for a ton of years....

Deon Branch decided to come in from the rain in gloomy Seattle...

Wes Welker was also a dolphin.

The Jets former Punter from last year is the Giants current punter too.

More importantly did they have to cross over the Giants parade route?

I get the schadenfreude aspect of the obsession on this board with the Jets but really I could care less at this point about any 8-8 team we crushed twice this season already.

Beside Giants fans are talking enough smack for all of NY right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes