PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets-Bills: Who to root against?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of busses, the network guys said that Eric threw the baby's namesake under one this week telling him he HAS TO cut down on the INTS... Good luck with that, it's who he is Eric. :D

====================================================

Attachments

• under the bus.jpg
    under the bus.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 61
You people are freaking me out.
Jets win + Pats win = Pats in 1st place
Bills win + Pats win = Pats tied for 1st place
Are you guys really anti-Jets fans BEFORE you're Pats fans?
Maybe someone could ask BB.
"Coach, at the end of the day would you rather be in 1st place or tied?"
"WTF is this...a trick question or are you a f*****g moron?"

at this point...YES...I am anti Rat...there's still plenty of time left in this season to address the divisional race...a Rat loss shouldn't have a determining factor one way or the other...so I'll ENJOY a Rat beatdown. That's the reason I WATCH NFL football...for enjoyment..and I get particular ENJOYMENT watching the bigmouthed stool pigeon rat organization take it square in the mouth every chance I get.

at this point...YES...I am anti Rat...there's still plenty of time left in this season to address the divisional race...a Rat loss shouldn't have a determining factor one way or the other...so I'll ENJOY a Rat beatdown. That's the reason I WATCH NFL football...for enjoyment..and I get particular ENJOYMENT watching the bigmouthed stool pigeon rat organization take it square in the mouth every chance I get.

I couldn't have said it any better. :rocker:

===================================================

:eek: Troll?:nono::trolls:

No, I don't troll over there. I read the threads. Besides, Jets fans do a better job trashing their own team than I ever could.

I think the Bills will win this game by 2 TDs.

The way players have been going down, I'd rather see the divisional race addressed tonight. This isn't about the Jets, it's about the Pats and I'll get more enjoyment seeing the Pats in 1st place than seeing the Bills win.

======================================================

That's a little overstated Pissah, kinda a like saying PF.C has gone downhill after Nems departure. JMHO.:disagreement:

Boy, Game Set and Match. You owned me on that one. Damn. :mad:

Your perfidious Jets just scored on a 95 yd pick.

No, I don't troll over there. I read the threads. Besides, Jets fans do a better job trashing their own team than I ever could.

I was just bustin your chops Nut, but I would say Pat fans are way better at trashing the Jets, then most Jet fans. Only team Jet fans get to pick on is the Fish.:mad:

I can NEVER root for any NY city team. Buffalo is almost in Canada so I'll root for them.
The more the Rats lose that means one less team to take a playoff stop from us. Buffalo will be in the mix; lets remove one team from the playoff picture.
Go Bills

I think the Bills will win this game by 2 TDs.

LOL They should but can they score or will they keep shooting themselves in the foot...

So you're not actively rooting for Mangini to be shown the door at the end of the season? I'm guessing that places you among a small minority of Pats fans (and probably a minority of Jets fans, too!) :)

I'd love to see Mangini make it through this season. The longer he coaches the Jets, the longer they put off the rebuilding that they'll need to do to be competitive.

Watching this game is giving me a headache.

The rational side of my brain is saying "Go Jets"
The emotional side of my brain is saying "Crush the Jets"

So I turned it off and will stick with the RedZone channel.

I'd love to see Mangini make it through this season. The longer he coaches the Jets, the longer they put off the rebuilding that they'll need to do to be competitive.

========================================================

So the Jets need to rebuild to become competitive.:snob:

the Pats/Colts game will be a tad more interesting now.:)

I didn't root for the Jets I just rooted against Buffalo since I go to University of Buffalo and can't stand all the band wagon Bills fans this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back