PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets-Bills: Who to root against?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make it 3.

I want Mangini fired.

Make that x 4. We have 2 games to take care of business w/ the Bills our own selves. Root for ManJudas + Lord Farvequad? Never...unless it's, like, week 17 and we no longer control our future.

I want Mangini fired.

Why? He is incompetent. He coaches the Jets. I like that combo.

If the Jets fire Mangini, it is possible he might get replaced with someone competent. That would not be good for the Patriots.

I want **** Jauron fired.

If the Jets fire Mangini, it is possible he might get replaced with someone competent. That would not be good for the Patriots.

I want **** Jauron fired.

Who would the Jets replace RatGini with anyway? The only name that I can come up with is the D Coordinator for Tenn. BB's buddy, Schuler or something like that. Who were you thinking of?

I dare say Fatboy would get at least 1 more season and Cowher and Schotty will be off the market this off season. Would they want to put up with the media hell hole that is NY City? I dont think so.

Jets lose today and NE takes them out next week and NJ is virtually out of the picture this season. Then is between the Bills and Pats for the AFCE Div title and WC spot.

Yeah. hating the Jets is so much funner with the Rat up in there.

Eric, Brett and the Need Work Jets are the best entertainment around.

I'm not afraid to watch the Pats and Bills go head to head with the best team winning. Tied at six and two and seeing the lower class of the AFCE drowning works for me.

NEVER root for the Jets.

To do so will bring a thousand years of disgrace upon your family.

:agree: down with the JETS, their disgusting fans!!! and coaches!! :enranged:

besides if PATs should lose to the Colts, the last thing I want is to have the
PATs tied with these turkeys.:mad:

I want the Bills to bury them!!!:D

NEVER NEVER NEVER root for the JEST ! :mad: I hope we will take care of the bills fair and square .. so GO BILLS :eek:

Definitely a toughie - I think I'll root for the Bills and hope we can take care of business ourselves against them. If we can't we probably aren't making a playoff run; I won't be too distraught if the Jets win, although I doubt they will.

I hate the odious Jets and anyone who has anything to do with the perfidious lot.

The Bills although rivals of substance are difficult to hate. Let us defeat the Williams on their own terms after they humiliate the hated Jets.

Absolutely correct. This is a no-brainer. I hope the Bills destroy the Jets.

as per ESPN nfl countdown. mangini has asked favre to cutdown on INT and lavarneus coles says that mangini has put the team on notice that no one's job is safe FWIW

on another note schobel and josh reed are out so that not a good sign for the bills...
and i want the bills to win.

We have a chance to beat the Bills, lets just enjoy every jet loss.. Go Bills for today only...

I am rooting for the Jets, and you all should too, if for no other reason to help support one of Patfans.com most reliable, knowledgeable,and loyal posters, Me.:youtheman:

I think it is a win win for me. I will be rooting for the Jets because I don't think they can challenge for the division like the Bills can. If the Jets lose, I am still happy though because the Jets lost.

I think the Bills win this one though.

Certainly want the Jets to lose and go 4-4 and we can take care of the Bills ourselves next week. Besides the entertainment value of reading JI after a loss is priceless.

I think it is a win win for me. I will be rooting for the Jets because I don't think they can challenge for the division like the Bills can. If the Jets lose, I am still happy though because the Jets lost.
I think the Bills win this one though.

=========================================================

There ya go, thats the spirit, cmon guys lets hope on this bus.:snob:

Certainly want the Jets to lose and go 4-4 and we can take care of the Bills ourselves next week. Besides the entertainment value of reading JI after a loss is priceless.

Now and always, ever world without end. :)

===================================================

:eek: Troll?:nono::trolls:

It is but it's gone downhill. Several longtime posters dating back to USENET have now left JI and their decades of recurring agony is sorely missed.

It is but it's gone downhill. Several longtime posters dating back to USENET have now left JI and their decades of recurring agony is sorely missed.

======================================================

That's a little overstated Pissah, kinda a like saying PF.C has gone downhill after Nems departure. JMHO.:disagreement:

=========================================================

There ya go, thats the spirit, cmon guys lets hope on this bus.:snob:

Speaking of busses, the network guys said that Eric threw the baby's namesake under one this week telling him he HAS TO cut down on the INTS... Good luck with that, it's who he is Eric. :D

NEVER root for the Jets.

To do so will bring a thousand years of disgrace upon your family.

and to add even more....every tackle I want to see Buff players punching and kicking and kneeing these green pukes in every available opening...I want Favre's ribs pounded on so hard they'll have to keep him ice wrapped all week..and I want the Buff CB's swinging elbows and forearms at Coles mealy mouthed head all day long until he's so woozy from concussion that he pees his pants. Complete destruction, humiliation and embarassment for the Rats....then we can return to the normal NFL race next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back