Jets-Bills: Who to root against?

Status
Not open for further replies.

patchick

Moderatrix
Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
In a reprise of SD-NYJ, we have two of the most "root-againstable" teams meeting this week. Who bears the brunt of your ill wishes?

The case against the Bills: They're the top competition for the division crown. A Buffalo loss and a NE win would put the Pats in the driver's seat.

The case against the Jets: Dude, they're the Jets. Losing the division to the Bills would smart, but losing it to the Mangini-Favre Jets would be too much to bear.

let the jets win...

so that we can own the AFC East, and b/c we already beat the jets...and i see us doing so again...

I lean towards the Jets...but that would give 2nd place to the Jets....not sure that would be good...is there a way for a tie??

I don't really hate either team specifically this year... they're a lot younger and don't have many guys I've grown to root against yet. But I just absolutely hate the city of Buffalo, their fans, and almost anything assoiciated with them... plus they're our main competition in the division, so I'll be rooting against them.

NEVER root for the Jets.

To do so will bring a thousand years of disgrace upon your family.

I don't really hate either team specifically this year... they're a lot younger and don't have many guys I've grown to root against yet. But I just absolutely hate the city of Buffalo, their fans, and almost anything assoiciated with them... plus they're our main competition in the division, so I'll be rooting against them.

So you're not actively rooting for Mangini to be shown the door at the end of the season? I'm guessing that places you among a small minority of Pats fans (and probably a minority of Jets fans, too!) :)

I want the Jets to win cause it helps the Pats, but I know once the game starts I will wind up rooting for the Bills because I hate the Jets.

I hate the Jets and the Dolphins.

I hope the Bills beat the Jets. Belichick will handle the Bills.

Logically we should root for the Jets, but I can NOT root for them. Period.

I hate the odious Jets and anyone who has anything to do with the perfidious lot.

The Bills although rivals of substance are difficult to hate. Let us defeat the Williams on their own terms after they humiliate the hated Jets.

I am going with the Black Hole theory again....

Blackhole.jpg

Bye Bye Farve and the rats.....

I choose the Bills, better record or not. And yes, watching Mangini get the boot would produce a level of satisfaction for me second only to the Pats winning it all this season.

Last edited:

I agree with this post.

I'm rooting for the Jets in this one, simply because the Bills are actually good. They really worry me, whereas I'm pretty confident that the Jets will lose some games that they should win down the stretch, and effectively eliminate themselves from the division race. Plus, as bad as most Buffalo fans are, I don't really mind the team, overall. Jauron is one of my favorite coaches in the league.

Last edited:
usually i would have replied Jets and i would have hoped in a BUF win but today i do not know...

50-50...

surely it will be an interesting game

Last edited:
I have nothing at all against the Bills, and in fact I feel sorry for their fans since they're gonna end up losing the team at least part-time to Toronto. The Jets, on the other hand, I just cannot root for under any circumstances. Ever.

For me either one of these teams losing will make me happy. I guess I'm a glass half full type of guy about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down