PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets become the biggest losers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
This just tells me that Jenkins and Woody haven't exactly been keeping up with their offseason conditioning program.

you mean they just became the biggest losers I thought they were already

Not quite a fair challenge since Rexy had the bariatric surgery and lap band installed.. That automatically gives him a head start on them..

This just tells me that Jenkins and Woody haven't exactly been keeping up with their offseason conditioning program.

Woody and Jenkins are notorious for remaining "big". Of course, the Patriots have Wilfork, so it's not as if Patriots fans should be bagging on the Jets for this.

Woody and Jenkins are notorious for remaining "big". Of course, the Patriots have Wilfork, so it's not as if Patriots fans should be bagging on the Jets for this.

Yeah but if their coach has challenged them to a biggest loser type of competition, that must mean that they're more out of shape than usual. :eek:

Woody always stays at a high weight. Since he's been on the Jets he's always been large but his footwork is great. I'm sure Jenkins gained some weight from not being active. All the big guys like Wilfork and Jenkins could help themselves by losing some weight.

Woody always stays at a high weight. Since he's been on the Jets he's always been large but his footwork is great. I'm sure Jenkins gained some weight from not being active. All the big guys like Wilfork and Jenkins could help themselves by losing some weight.
Not sure I agree about Wilfork and Jenkins. NT's and DT's anchor the line, and being heavy, real heavy, is often an asset. Ted Washington was huge, but he could move. So can Wilfork. I don't know about Jenkins, but I assume he can or he'd be ineffective.

Woody (and OLine in general) is different. They NEED a certain amount of agility. As a Patriot, Woody was very good, but he often let his weight get too high.

I have no idea why coaches like Weiss and Ryan get surgery. I mean, it's because they are way too fat, but do they have so little discipline they cannot shut their piehole for a couple hours a day? They don't need high weight to block or attack blockers, so just friggin eat less. It ain't rocket science. We're not talking about an extra 30-40 pounds. We're talking 100+ pounds too much. You have to eat a LOT to maintain that bulk.

Last edited:
Not sure I agree about Wilfork and Jenkins. NT's and DT's anchor the line, and being heavy, real heavy, is often an asset. Ted Washington was huge, but he could move. So can Wilfork. I don't know about Jenkins, but I assume he can or he'd be ineffective.

Woody (and OLine in general) is different. They NEED a certain amount of agility. As a Patriot, Woody was very good, but he often let his weight get too high.

I have no idea why coaches like Weiss and Ryan get surgery. I mean, it's because they are way too fat, but do they have so little discipline they cannot shut their piehole for a couple hours a day? They don't need high weight to block or attack blockers, so just friggin eat less. It ain't rocket science. We're not talking about an extra 30-40 pounds. We're talking 100+ pounds too much. You have to eat a LOT to maintain that bulk.

Even with that surgery, Weis is STILL a fat slob. At least Ryan looked like he lost a little bit of weight from what I saw of him during the draft.

Glad to see Woody's still fat. Grier's best pick has talent but can't snap or turn down a bacon triple cheeseburger.

NT's need to be otherwordly big.

I think they are collectively trying to keep from blotting out the sun. It just might work, depends on how much weight they can drop! ;)

But what are they going to do about all their fat, ugly fans? And the mentally ill ones, like Angry Fire Elf? :confused:

I heard Big Ben is having a similar contest with his teammates in PGH - who can rape the most females between now and TC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots