PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets are showing interest in Lawfirm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Lawfirm to visit Jets

Why would you lose respect for him for getting a job offer. He needs money to eat lol.

Re: Lawfirm to visit Jets

I won't lose respect for him, I just hope his first career fumble comes against us if he signs there.

A visit doesn't mean a signing either.

Odd move by the Jets, they already have Greene, and he is the same kind of player but not as good. If the jets want to spend their money that way good enough, bad idea, they could take a player in the draft and focus free agency on other needs, like QB

Hoyer's available for their 2nd.

Odd move by the Jets, they already have Greene, and he is the same kind of player but not as good. If the jets want to spend their money that way good enough, bad idea, they could take a player in the draft and focus free agency on other needs, like QB

I don't know where you get that BJGE is not as good as Greene.

Should be first if you ask me but whatevs.

But I hope BJGE doesn't sign with them , I really like him but the guy has to get a job so I can't blame him for anything he chooses.

I don't know where you get that BJGE is not as good as Greene.

I think he's better than Greene and said so. I said Greene is the same kind of player but not as good.

Rivarly really is a fan level experience. I imagine players get caught up in it while they are on the team, but feeding the family ($$$) > rivalry.

There are exceptions, but few.

Ugh. He never EVER breaks a big run... watch him do it against the Pats. lol

Facing Law Firm doesn't exactly scare me

I'm divided here. He's not exactly a playmaker, but I've always appreciated his hard-nosed running and strong work ethic. Not to mention he seemed like a genuinely affable fellow. To see him on the Jets would peeve me to a certain extent as:

1. I hate that team
2. I hate that team
3. I ******* hate that team...

-Jamman

Last edited:
Huge BJGE fan, beginning with him being an UDFA... hope he comes back, if not hope he has success wherever even if it is with the NY Jets..

Per Rotoworld.

BenJarvus Green-Ellis - New England Patriots - 2012 Player Profile - Rotoworld.com

I really hope he doesnt sign. I will lose a lot of respect for him.

Per Brian Costello of the Post, however, the interest is “preliminary” and no visit has been scheduled for Green-Ellis at the Jets’ Florham Park facility.

The RB market has been very slow to develop. The JETS may just be hoping to muddy the waters (ala Branch) lest Benny decide to just take the offer on the table from NE.

Meh. No big deal, either way.

Does your locker room suck?

Are your players not working hard enough?

Do your want your underachieving offenders to have a fire lit under their butts?

Then call the Law Firm of BenJarvus Green-Ellis. He'll work hard, and so will everybody else.

If New Jersey is showing interest that means he's well on the way to sucking if he doesn't suck already. Consider this news a reverse-scouting report. I don't want him back.

Last edited:
I think he's better than Greene and said so. I said Greene is the same kind of player but not as good.
OK, misunderstood your phrasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey