PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets and Fins? BB would be ashamed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewaylifeshouldbe

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
...that most threads and posts here are focused on the Jet's/Fin's game.

We still have a big game ahead of us in Buffalo. We need to handle our own business first and worry about the other things later.

Edwards played a fine game today and the Bill's defense tightened up in the red zone when they needed to for the win. They have nothing more to gain than playng spoiler and I am sure they would LOVE to be just that for the Pat's.

Forget the Jests and the Dolfems....we have bigger issues ahead of us.

Re: Jet's and Fin's? BB would be ashamed...

Ok, I will seriously never understand people who think that just because the players need to focus on the next game that we who are fans must not let our own focus wander as it will.

The reality is that the outcome of the Jets/Fins game is every bit as important as the outcome of the Bills game.

I do not think someone posting about the Jets/Fins game is going to cause the defensive unit to stumble in Buffalo on Sunday.

Ok, I will seriously never understand people who think that just because the players need to focus on the next game that we who are fans must not let our own focus wander as it will.

The reality is that the outcome of the Jets/Fins game is every bit as important as the outcome of the Bills game.

I do not think someone posting about the Jets/Fins game is going to cause the defensive unit to stumble in Buffalo on Sunday.

Hahaha, not at all. Let your focus wander will it will.

It just amazes me how this fan base assumes our only obstacle is the Jets/Fins outcome. Quite a bit of chatter that becomes pretty moot if we lose to the Bills.

We're fans. We can take a victory in Buffalo for granted as long as BB and the players don't. Besides, after what we witnessed last weekend from the mind of **** Jauron, there's no way in hell I can even consider the possibility that he could possibly beat BB with the playoffs on the line--it just ain't happening man. Even the Jets fans know the truth. Buffalo doesn't have a prayer. So relax and take a sip of the Kool-aid and repeat after me...

The AFC East is OURS! :D

Go Pats!

Seriously. The fans are not on the team, are not on the field, do not attend practices, do not prepare for the next opponent, and do not make the plays on the field. Count on the Patriots to be ready for Buffalo and not look past them.

Belichick's "one game at a time" philosophy is directed to players and coaches, not fans. Fans like to believe the season goes beyond the next game, which is why you see the Dolphins-Jets talk. Try to keep roles in perspective and enjoy the ride as a fan.

Hahaha, not at all. Let your focus wander will it will.

It just amazes me how this fan base assumes our only obstacle is the Jets/Fins outcome. Quite a bit of chatter that becomes pretty moot if we lose to the Bills.

It's not that we are ****y and can't imagine losing to the bills. It's the fact that the Jets or Jax MUST win. If they don't win, it doesn't matter. If we don't win, well, it doesn't matter either.

Last edited:

i agree that we have to win our own game. but our own game wont even matter if the phins and ravens win. BB can focus on beating Buffalo, we can try and figure out our best chance to make the playoffs

Ashamed? lol

I'm gonna go out and a limb and guess that BB could'nt care less about what a bunch of fans are talking about over the internet.

If you don't think BB is praying to god that the Jets or Jac win next week, you're insane. This team has worked so hard to get to the playoffs and if 11-5 isn't good enough, damn. BB is as big a fan of the Jets and Jac next week as any Pats fan.

If you don't think BB is praying to god that the Jets or Jac win next week, you're insane. This team has worked so hard to get to the playoffs and if 11-5 isn't good enough, damn. BB is as big a fan of the Jets and Jac next week as any Pats fan.

Pretty much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey