PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jet Player Unity: Revis Agrees with Cro Regarding Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better than being an a-hole off the field, like you and half your team, isn't it Darrelle?

Pot: "Hey Kettle, you're totally black"

"He's an *******, he always torches us"

Last edited by a moderator:
Agrees with Cro...TFB can be an a-hole on the field.
Oh, and expanding on his calling BB a jerk, he classifies BB's remarks as ignorant.

Darrelle Revis Says Tom Brady Can Be ‘A-Hole’ On Football Field « CBS Boston

Yes, this is an off season really boring time thread

The Jets can't start losing and imploding soon enough for me
Let's see...if Brady is an a-hole during Jets games, that means he's an a-hole for 6 hours out of 8,760 hours per year. Now, we all know that Cro and Revis are a-holes for 8,760 hours out of 8,760 hours per year. That means Brady is an a-hole .0007 per cent of the year, while Cro and Revis are a-holes 100% of the year. Tommy's got some catching up to do...

Last edited:
8-8 and quickly taking on water.

That team is done.

He's just upset that the New England QB took over his town's tabloids this week. Hisssy diva.

What did Jets players say when Branch got upset after the playoff loss about the jets acting like classless dbags?

Man up and stop whining Derrell, you lost......TWICE:singing:

So holding out doesn't make you an A-hole, right Darrelle?

Apparently Tebow has failed in his mission ........ the Jets are still the SOJ :mad:

At least Revis can take the high ground and say that his coach and teammates are respectful and classy at all times. :rolleyes:

There is little doubt that Revis is a great player. But he seems to be one of the dimmest lights on Broadway off the field.

So he thinks Belichick is a jerk because the cameras caughthim saying something to his son that he was unaware that he was being filmed. I wonder what Revis thought of Bart Scott saying the Pats' defense couldn't stop a nose bleed on national TV while being interviewed.

I'd rather be a jerk than a hypocrite.

Last edited:
Did microphones even catch Belichick saying that? I thought it came from some NY beat writer and had never been confirmed by anyone else.

And the time that Brady supposedly pointed to their sideline was in 2010 and that was debatable if even did that because it was only the Jets saying he did it.

Last edited:
Soooo, Belichick should check with Revis for what is acceptable to say, and Brady should also check with Revis for what is appropriate celebratory behavior?

I'm certain they both will get right back to Darrelle with that.

I'm convinced that the Jets have one of those "Days Without An Accident" whiteboards at the stadium ... only theirs says "Days Without Media Attention," and as soon as it hits "1" players are instructed to say or do something stupid.

This is why they are losers and always will be. Your team has problems throughout the locker room and you choose to spend your time insulting an opposing team. What a bunch of classless pieces of **** these people are. Go worry about that dark hole of a locker room...Morons.

Edit: I don't give a damn what BB or Brady might have done or said. This is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. They have the right to do and say whatever the hell they want. The Jets practice their right to free speech all the time :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Did microphones even catch Belichick saying that? I thought it came from some NY beat writer and had never been confirmed by anyone else.

And the time that Brady supposedly pointed to their sideline was in 2010 and that was debatable if even did that because it was only the Jets saying he did it.

And, honestly, the Jets are upset because Brady pointed at their sideline after a TD pass? Isn't that the equivalent of a 6 year old using the "He's looking at me" complaint against one of their siblings?

A NFL player should be embarrassed to complain about something like that.

Guess it's true that it takes one to know one. Jest are the absolute essence of a**holery!! Really can't make this stuff up. Season just can't begin soon enough for me. Hope Brady does to the Green Beans what Mohammad Ali did to Ernie Terrell many years ago - "Revis, Cro, what's my name??!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back