PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jet Fans cheering for the team at half time

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know it's classless..but if that was our organization..we would be doing the same exact thing if BB and brady sucked. Hate to say it but a lot of us boston fans are D bags like in NY

But NY/NJ has way more D bags

Last edited:
It's not fans of their own team, but here's a little something for Pherein....

Chase Daniel ‏@ChaseDaniel

Wow, as we’re boarding buses on the Tarmac @ Atlanta airport, we start getting eggs thrown @ us by airport workers! Guess they do hate us!

https://twitter.com/search/chase%20daniel

Last edited:
I'll tell you how I used to act, Pherein...back in the 70's and 80's....I worked my azz off, saved some cake and bought season tickets in the late 70's. I went to almost all the home games for twenty odd years until they built the Razor. I sat through horrible seasons when we all knew we didn't have a shot even before the season started. That never mattered...some of the best memories, the best times were shared in those dim years of futility.

No, I wouldn't do what I saw these Jets fans doing, but then I wasn't paying a 2nd mortgage on my house to go see my team play 8 games a year either. Quite frankly, I don't know HOW I'd react today, if I saw something like that. I was at the Ravens playoff debacle and remember walking back to the van bitterly disappointed, but there were extenuating circumstances involving Brady's fingers,his shoulder, the absence of Welker and others...I clearly remember being furious at the delayed draws O'Brien kept calling, but it was only one game. I no longer have seasons tickets. If I was a season ticket holder today and I saw the craptastic garbage being trotted out there by the Jets in Foxboro, I could quite possibly see myself venting as the players left the field. The real point is, though,that I am NOT a Jets fan. I do not root for an organization owned and operated by ruthless moneygrubbers who are bent on siphoning as much loot as they can from the pockets of the $ukkers who wear and bleed green.

If I was a better person, perhaps I'd have empathy for them....but I admit, I am NOT that guy. I'm very happy to be a Pats fan and every bit as happy to be a Jets hater. I never claimed I was perfect, so take it for what it's worth.
Yeah, I think you show your not the fan that would be that way, even if you might worry and imagine it. You have empathy, and easy to see you love your team, no matter what. Thanks for that.

Last edited:
It's not fans of their own team, but here's a little something for Pherein....

https://twitter.com/search/chase%20daniel

Isnt that crazy? LOL. Falcon fans egged the Packers Bus when they came for the playoff game. You have no Idea how bad these Falcons fans are. They burn their jerseys every year. Complete disgrace to the south and our up bringing to act this way. Atlanta is just lost.

Atlanta Falcons Fan is Angry and Goes Off !!! (Because they lost against the Giants) - YouTube

This is fake Compton, 2nd hand rap stuff is what we have to deal with. Why cant people just be normal. We dont even know what they say 1/2 the time.

and this thursday means something to us. But if the boys lose we understand. Its hard to win without a coach.

Last edited:
I read that on a Jets forum. It's Bart Scott being asinine. Most of the Jets fans, even the more homeristic, are killing him for it.

It's becoming a meltdown in Jet Land

It's becoming a meltdown in Jet Land

Yes, it is. And, to quote Tom Cruise from his second movie role:

"It's beautiful, man. Beautiful."

welp...it was only a matter of time but...

...They (the Jets) hate their fans...

82885616_crop_650x440.jpg

Pherein: Boston sports fans are a more fickle, angry bunch than New Orleans sports fans, I think, who I admit are probably a bit more relaxed and more forgiving fans. Maybe it's the humidity down there. :D

Last edited:
I have zero problem with what the Jet fans did. It wasn't like the team was playing hard and smart and were simply getting beat by a superior team. It was as if they were clumsily offering their backsides and chanting "please sir may we have another".

At one point it was so comical that I almost felt sorry for them...almost.

Pherein: Boston sports fans are a more fickle, angry bunch than New Orleans sports fans, I think, who I admit are probably a bit more relaxed and more forgiving fans. Maybe it's the humidity down there. :D

Folks in NO have a better attitude about just about everything. Other than the toxic waste they drink and breathe every day - they should be more up in arms about that. But for most of life's situations, the attitude in that city is pretty healthy.

Yeah, players hear it everywhere. A classic in KC:

Wide receiver Dexter McCluster joined in on the team's annual Thanksgiving Food Distribution, where they helped 2,000 local families with their Thanksgiving dinner. He made a special delivery to a family that included food for their pantry and Thanksgiving dinner as well as Chiefs gear. While signing a football, he heard from a fan about her disappointment in the team.

"Y'all better start winning some games. I be praying for you all, but you've been coming up short," the fan told McCluster.

He said she needed to pray harder, and she responded in kind.

"Y'all got to work a little bit harder."

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye