PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jet Fans cheering for the team at half time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the abuse had the desired effect.

The Jets won the 2nd half!! ;)

Found this Tebow song from that youtube link.

Some people have too much time (quite catchy though!!)

They seem to be holding back. Did someone tell them they should say what they REALLY think?

Oh wow that is awful. No wonder the Jets have lost their swagger. That second quarter was so pathetic though. It's easy to see why the fans are pissed. I don't think I've ever heard fans being that mean to their own team before though.

you never went to games at the old stadium?

DAMN that was vicious. :eek:

Last edited:
What's the big deal? I yell those things at the Jets EVERY week.

wow this is gold!!!

Doesn't matter how bad any team I cheer for can be, I'd never say things like that.. These people call themselves fans? If that's the sort of things Fireman Ed endured, I understand his decision..

You're fooling yourself if you think for a second this wouldn't happen in Gillette if the situation was reversed.

I hate to stereotype, because fans all over are jerks, but teams in the Northeast, specifically Philly, NY and NE areas have fans who seem to enjoy hating their team. Just look at how much attention the Red Sox get from people who seem to actually love having a reason to *****. I swear they get more attention when they're doing terrible than when they're doing ok.

Just look at how much attention the Red Sox get from people who seem to actually love having a reason to *****. I swear they get more attention when they're doing terrible than when they're doing ok.

Bad analogy. Fans of the Bankofamericasox historically are happier when the team is failing because it reinforces their generally masochistic approach to life in general. Football fans just get miserable and genuinely hate it.

god first regular season game i go to i get to watch this........******* wonderful.

Though we should be wary: we haven't had a team as bad as the Jets for quite some time. If we did, how would the people at Gillette react? If it was a coach they didn't respect, with players they didn't respect? That's the issue: respect. Without it, I think our fans would start to be pretty vicious too if we piled up losses.

That said, better them than us. F the Jets.

Though we should be wary: we haven't had a team as bad as the Jets for quite some time. If we did, how would the people at Gillette react? If it was a coach they didn't respect, with players they didn't respect? That's the issue: respect. Without it, I think our fans would start to be pretty vicious too if we piled up losses.

That said, better them than us. F the Jets.

Things got pretty bad in the old days, but I fear that in the future here it would be even worse given the entitled mentality of the spoiled fan base. Exacerbating this are the modern day wicked high ticket and parking prices making a consumer feel foolish for paying several hundred bucks to see a clown show on the field that they (mistakenly) feel reflects poorly on them as a person.

Last edited:
If one time those 44 250-pound-bag-of-muscle-angry-as-hell football players decided to run into the stands and kick those rude fans bottoms, angry fans might not speak so nastily.

But then Sanchez would probably run over to punch a fan and end up falling into his own tackle's ass and then be on the ground.

Things got pretty bad in the old days, but I fear that in the future here it would be even worse given the entitled mentality of the spoiled fan base. Exacerbating this are the modern day wicked high ticket and parking prices making a consumer feel foolish for paying several hundred bucks to see a clown show on the field that they (mistakenly) feel reflects poorly on them as a person.

Indeed, we've been spoilt rotten in the Belichick/Brady era. But nothing will last forever, and this kind of thing could easily happen at our place too at some point in the future for the reasons you mention.

But as for today, better them than us :D

But your fans were not like this in the old days right?

That video is amazing to me. Ive never even seen anything remotely close here, and we completely sucked. Way worse than the Jets. We were most of the follies films for 40 years,lol.

How do they expect their boys to turn things around with this completely immature and hateful behavior? Its almost like they don't really like their team at all, deep down, they just want to win and get drunk at a bar.

Last edited:
Charge me 50 bucks to park and 120 bucks a copy to sit and watch??...you better put something out there that approximates a solid football squad. As much as I crack on Jet fan, I don't blame them for being infuriated with the turd buffet Woody Johnson has served them...

Charge me 50 bucks to park and 120 bucks a copy to sit and watch??...you better put something out there that approximates a solid football squad. As much as I crack on Jet fan, I don't blame them for being infuriated with the turd buffet Woody Johnson has served them...

you think you would act like that though joker? I mean if they were really sucking.

I'll tell you how I used to act, Pherein...back in the 70's and 80's....I worked my azz off, saved some cake and bought season tickets in the late 70's. I went to almost all the home games for twenty odd years until they built the Razor. I sat through horrible seasons when we all knew we didn't have a shot even before the season started. That never mattered...some of the best memories, the best times were shared in those dim years of futility.

No, I wouldn't do what I saw these Jets fans doing, but then I wasn't paying a 2nd mortgage on my house to go see my team play 8 games a year either. Quite frankly, I don't know HOW I'd react today, if I saw something like that. I was at the Ravens playoff debacle and remember walking back to the van bitterly disappointed, but there were extenuating circumstances involving Brady's fingers,his shoulder, the absence of Welker and others...I clearly remember being furious at the delayed draws O'Brien kept calling, but it was only one game. I no longer have seasons tickets. If I was a season ticket holder today and I saw the craptastic garbage being trotted out there by the Jets in Foxboro, I could quite possibly see myself venting as the players left the field. The real point is, though,that I am NOT a Jets fan. I do not root for an organization owned and operated by ruthless moneygrubbers who are bent on siphoning as much loot as they can from the pockets of the $ukkers who wear and bleed green.

If I was a better person, perhaps I'd have empathy for them....but I admit, I am NOT that guy. I'm very happy to be a Pats fan and every bit as happy to be a Jets hater. I never claimed I was perfect, so take it for what it's worth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing