Welcome to PatsFans.com

Jesus H Christ Please Help Us God

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +332 / 1 / -9

I have been watching these three people very closely, I had to go to the bathroom this morning at 2AM, yesterdays paper was still on the picnic table, I picked it up and glanced at the front page while I was relieving myself, several pictures were lined up beneath the headline one was a picture of a little 48 MPG car, a dead Moose was sticking out of the windsheild, one of his front legs was hanging out of the rear window, the old lady who was driving the little "GREEN sh!t box" was mangled beyond recognition, the article said that the Moose's Teeth were protruding out of the back of the womens skull.

(women in Maine don't hunt with guns, they use their cars)

Below this picture were two more far more disturbing than The Lady And The Moose, the first was a picture of Prince Barack Hussein Obama and Pant Suit Hillary Clinton, Kissing, she had a light blue Pant Suit on and the Holy Wonderful Prince was wearing a matching "blue tie", just looking at these two together kissing is enough to make a man puke.

Below the picture of those two wretched a$s holes was a picture of John Creepy Mccain trying to get one of his arms around his wifes neck and kiss her, she was trying to smile, she looked like she had just climbed out of a coffin and was getting ready to bite Mccain's throat.

Politician Football Fans Read This Forum, I know that because I have heard them Quote me on TV.
    I would like to tell you scumbag bastard vermin politicians that "you suck" you are rotten lying son of a bitches, it cost me $48 to fill my golf cart with gas this morning, you dirty bastards.

After looking at the pictures of these "three scumsucking fools" The Prince, Old Pant Suit and Creepy Mccain I tell you this, "America has some bigtime trouble coming in the next four years" GW Bush is no bargain but these Three Nitwits scare the Sh!t out of me, God Help America.

Don't Vote, Riot Instead, Set Your House On Fire, Stone The Fire Engines, Steal A Plasma TV And A Case Of Uncle Teddy Vodka.

GOD DAMN AMERICA
  2. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +184 / 3 / -10

Harry, you often write about how you are preparing for the next life. You talk of faith & God and family values. All good stuff.

So why are you so filled with anger? As I have aged, I have come to realize anger is an awful weight to carry. I'm not talking about getting pissed off in a debate but rather a deep-seeded anger about life & people.

I am a pretty reflective man and I like learning ways to improve my life with a better attitude. I have also learned that anger is a choice. No one is a victim of anger, we can only choose to be angry.

There is a saying I read somewhere that has helped me from time-to-time;

"If I focus on my problems, they seem to get bigger. But when I focus on the answer, my probles seem to go away. I can choose to live in the shadow of darkness or I can step out into the light...which is it going to be?"
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2008
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +332 / 1 / -9

I can't help it, just when it seems that my heart is full of love for all mankind and all the little creatures that share our world with us something always happens to destroy that image and that is when I become filled with rage and disgust, The Prince & Ms Pant Suit do that to me all the time, my wife has said many times that if this were 60 years ago I would be in an Insane Asylum, I told her I thought she was wrong, she is the one that belongs in a Nut House.

A few weeks ago I was watching Fox News and a picture of Billy Blue Dress came on, he was biting his lip, clapping his hands and gazing at Pant Suit as though she were the only women in the world, yes there she was, the love of his life, I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed my wifes cat off the couch, took my shotgun down from the wall then I went out into the front yard and shot the son of a b!tch dead, there was nothing left of him but some fur and one claw.

I have to try and forget those f-cking Clintons.

God
  4. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Harry's on a heck of a tear ...usually he doesn't get this wound up until midafternoon Saturdays.

:D
  5. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +184 / 3 / -10

But you CAN help it Harry. You're not a victim here. You're making a choice to be miserable.

"I can choose to live in the shadow of darkness or I can step out into the light...which is it going to be?"
  6. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Not everyone is budda, PeeReign.

:D
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +332 / 1 / -9

Yeah but I felt great after I shot that friggin cat.

"Bricks" (why did they take my bricks away from me)--:confused:
  8. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

:bricks:

You have to click "more"...they're still there. Or you could just type "colon bricks colon" so it would be like " :bricks;" obviously a full colon at the end instead of the semi-colon I used.
  9. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

pheww. I saw the thread title real quick and when i saw the name i was sure it was Patters again. :)
  10. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +164 / 4 / -4

You know, your politics are awfully obvious. If a liberal refers to religion, your kneejerk reaction is to get defensive and assume it's anti-Christian. (You don't seem to be particularly concerned about any other kind of religious intolerance, or any other kind of intolerance for that matter.) If a conservative refers to religion, it's always okay with you. I wonder if you simply use religion as a cover for your intolerance?

I do not appreciate when you accuse me of intolerance towards Christians. It is not generally the job of a minority to show tolerance to the majority, because that tolerance is built into living in a country that is mostly Christian. It's awfully hard to be anti-Christian when one's experience brings one into contact with Christians daily. It's much easier to be anti-gay, anti-Muslim, or anti-anything-else that you may not have regular contact with.

It is easy when you are part of a majority, as you are, to criticize minorities (including those ho question certain Christian beliefs), but at some point fundamentalists should stop worrying about the faults of others and look at their own faults in the light of the Bible, be it avarice, hypocrisy, or pride. It's damn easy to criticize others when you're in the majority.
  11. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +184 / 3 / -10

Ya but Patters, a lot of "these" guys don't realize the minority gets to make the rules when it comes to intolerance. For some reason, they still think the majority gets to set the parameters even though the constitution says no. Since the main focus of constitutional rights focus on the right of the individual and to protect us from the "tyranny of the majority", it's there in black & white...no pun intended.

You know how "they" are:rolleyes:
  12. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +184 / 3 / -10

I am a Commie Buddha.....YES!!:singing:
  13. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

What did you just post here?

I mean...you've got even me cross eyed with this one, and my bs reader is pretty finely honed...:D
  14. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Yes, Buddha. Thanks. I knew "budda" didn't look right, and "buddah" looked like I was trying to draw a comic book with automatic weapons fire...

Buddha.

Dee dee deeeee
  15. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +184 / 3 / -10

That was actually very funny!

Especially the part about automatic weapons fire.
  16. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +551 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

I need to go buy a bra so I can burn it in protest.:p
  17. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +184 / 3 / -10

I'd burn mine too, but I need it!

man-boobs and all....:p
  18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +332 / 1 / -9

I have to go lie down, I just saw that awful picture again of Prince Obama kissing Pant Suit Hillary.

:bricks:
  19. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Made you turgid, didn't it?
  20. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +184 / 3 / -10

I actually printed it and will take it to bed with me tonight!:eek: