Welcome to PatsFans.com

Jesus Freaks want federal investigation of Dakota Fanning movie

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Pujo, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/24/sundance.fanning.ap/index.html

Obviously she wasn't actually raped, but why would Donohue let that get in the way of being a jackass?
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +355 / 1 / -9

Hollywood,
    It won't be long now before we can buy some popcorn and watch a Scoutmaster Sodomizing an Eagle Scout while the rest of the boys sing "Home On The Range" around the old campfire.

What kind of people would want to go to a movie and watch a twelve year old girl get raped especially if you have daughters of your own.

SICK SCUMMY MOTHER F-CKERS, but of course the "old constitution bullsh!t" will be shouted out.

I would say that this movie was made for the sicko's, a good masturbation movie for the perverts.
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2007
  3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

CNN and BBC both said the scenes were "disturbing". In this day and age of children being abducted, raped, tortured, and murdered in mind and body, this kind of film is just plain sick.

//
  4. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

They're meant to be disturbing, the movie is AGAINST child-rape and wants to bring attention to the problem.

But lots of people don't like to talk about uncomfortable things... you know, priests abuse young boys and everyone stays quiet. So just put your fingers in your ears and pretend the problem doesn't exist.
  5. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Oh, so we need a movie from Hollywood to tell us now that raping children is bad!!! Jeez, whatever would we do without those paragons of civic responsibility in Hollywood??!

(Are you on their payroll, Puj??)
  6. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

If I was I wouldn't be wasting my time here arguing with a lowlife like you, now would I?

And everyone knows it's bad, but I don't think many people realize that it happens systematically over the world (child trafficing, child prostitution, etc). Nobody is actually getting raped in the movie, so who's being harmed here exactly?
  7. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Jesus freaks are just that FREAKS.

Why anyone pays attention to their inane ramblings is beyond me.

ITS A MOVIE, ITS NOT REAL!!!!!!

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT OR OBJECT TO ITS CONTENT DONT GO TO SEE IT!!!!

How hard is this concept?
  8. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Yeah, and if they want to show snuff flicks and gang rapes and cannibalism and humans having sex with animals -- just don't go!!! It's the First Amendment's intent that we should be publicly subjected to the open showing, advertizing, credible discussion of, and serious consideration of all these things. So we can have more NAMBLAs, eh, guy??!!

No way.

//
  9. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

They have already done that several years ago. Remember that stupid SNL skit with Alec Baldwin as a "Scout leader" trying to rape a semi-retarded scout played by Adam Sandler? Who in thier friggin right mind would think thats even remotely funny?
  10. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Right, except that none of those things are actually being done to the actress, they're N-O-T R-E-A-L. It's like when you go to a play and see Julius Ceasar killed... do you want the actors "killing him" to be actually arrested for murder? I'm afraid I already know the answer to that question, freak.
  11. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Those are both some sick puppies, those two, Baldwin and Sandler. I pray for them but it's like shoveling against the tide.

//
  12. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah...Mr Compassionate liberal himself Alec Baldwin. The same one who goes on national tv and tells us we should all stone Henry Hyde and his whole family to death. Way to go Alec, you stupid ass!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2007
  13. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You know he strung out his girlfriend, Kim Bassinger, for her best years then just dumped her when she about hit 40. Classy guy. Of course, this doesn't register a blip with the NOW crowd, either.
  14. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I'm still wondering whether you protest outside of plays because *gasp*, someone stabbed Julius Ceasar, and that's MURDER. Those actors should be arrested at once.
  15. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

C'mon, Puj. This human carnage is not even in the same galaxy with Shakespeare. It's only reason to exist is to desensitize people to this kind of horror.

We DO NOT NEED HOLLYWOOD to show us how bad raping a twelve-year old girl is !!

//
  16. jcdavey

jcdavey Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

i agree with you, some people would only like to see movies about happy crap 100% of the time, not the real world and trying to get it changed for the better.

some people just want to be ignorant their whole lives.
  17. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 4 / -2

No sh!t. If they think it's disturbing, then they shouldn't watch. I don't like it, but if some director wants to put it in his movie, go ahead.
  18. jcdavey

jcdavey Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

you're defending kim bassinger, a woman who 'chose' to star in a movie about sexual food perversion with mickey rourke....and you try to act like you have morals with your whole -
  19. jcdavey

jcdavey Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

and in shakespears time he had people like you speaking up against his plays , you're basically just the old woman crying about how much publicity elvis is getting for shaking his hips, congrats on becoming your mother.
  20. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Sorry, I guess I missed it. What is "sexual food perversion"??

//