PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jest ILB David Harris out 2-3 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge loss for the Jets. Their run defense is a little softer now.

Huge loss for the Jets. Their run defense is a little softer now.

===========================================================

It is big loss for the Jets, Bowens, the guy that will cover for Harris is actually OK against the run but weak in coverage.

Jets as a whole or weak in the middle in pass coveage.

That run D didnt look half bad last week ;)

That run D didnt look half bad last week ;)

You mean against against the league's 27th ranked rushing offense with their lead RB out of the game for three quarters? Come on! The Bills suck at rushing the ball with Marshawn Lynch in the game. Without him in the game, the could be the worst rushing team in the league.

Let's see the Jets run defense with Bowens on Thursday if Morris and/or Jordan is in. The Jets dodged a bullet this weekend since Stephen Jackson is out.

Last edited:
You mean against against the league's 27th ranked rushing offense with their lead RB out of the game for three quarters? Come on! The Bills suck at rushing the ball with Marshawn Lynch in the game. Without him in the game, the could be the worst rushing team in the league.

Let's see the Jets run defense with Bowens on Thursday if Morris and/or Jordan is in. The Jets dodged a bullet this weekend since Stephen Jackson is out.

====================================================

You are discounting the fact that the Bills have ran all over the Jets for the last 5 years, no matter who ran the ball for Buff they always had a big game against the Jets.

Not this year.

Who fears Morris and Jordan.

The Jets are not going to turn from a top 5 run defense team in the NFL to a bad run defense. Harris is a substantial loss but Kris Jenkins is the Jets run defense point blank. No disrespect meant but Sammy Morris and Lamont Jordan aren't a measuring stick for run defenses around the NFL

Last edited:
The Jets are not going to turn from a top 5 run defense team in the NFL to a bad run defense. Harris is a substantial loss but Kris Jenkins is the Jets run defense point blank. No disrespect meant but Sammy Morris and Lamont Jordan aren't a measuring stick for run defenses around the NFL

Say what you like, but the Pat's are the "Who's-That?" of the NFL run-game. I mean our running back corps. on any given Sunday is Faulk, Evans, Ben, Jarvus, Green, Ellis, Jordan, Morris and maybe even RayVen. ;)

Hard to defend guys you've never heard of, lol. The Law Firm's comin-atcha, K-Ro! :D

Oh, and can you say #2 team for rushing 1st downs, #7 in rushing yardage? Yeah, that'd be us.

Last edited:
Say what you like, but the Pat's are the "Who's-That?" of the NFL run-game. I mean our running back corps. on any given Sunday is Faulk, Evans, Ben, Jarvus, Green, Ellis, Jordan, Morris and maybe even RayVen. ;)

Hard to defend guys you've never heard of, lol. The Law Firm's comin-atcha, K-Ro! :D

Oh, and can you say #2 team for rushing 1st downs, #7 in rushing yardage? Yeah, that'd be us.
I have a lot of respect for the Pats ground game. No matter who they put back there they seem to get respectable and often great production. That said, I anticipate the matchup between the law firm and the the wrecking ball known as Kris Jenkins:)

I have a lot of respect for the Pats ground game. No matter who they put back there they seem to get respectable and often great production. That said, I anticipate the matchup between the law firm and the the wrecking ball known as Kris Jenkins:)

With a three day rest he'll be more like a "wrecked" ball. There isn't enough Krispy Kreme's in New York to get him back to 100%, lol.

Last edited:
With a three day rest he'll be more like a "wrecked" ball. There isn't enough Krispy Kreme's in New York to get him back to 100%, lol.

Kris Jenkins has ascended back into top 5 DT status this season. After all the comments I heard about how he was an over weight, unmotivated, shell of his former self. He is a beast right now.

Kris Jenkins has ascended back into top 5 DT status this season. After all the comments I heard about how he was an over weight, unmotivated, shell of his former self. He is a beast right now.
Jenkins does seem to be playing like a beast right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes