Welcome to PatsFans.com

Jesse Ventura Pimping his book and speaking about Torture...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, May 19, 2009.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +195 / 7 / -23

Can give or take him, but he has a lot of interesting stuff to say about waterboarding/torture... also speaks of his respect for Powell and his complete disrepect for Cheney.. making the talk show circuit, at least he speaks from someone who had to experience waterboarding.. more than most of the folks who spew their so called knowledge of this form of torture...

YouTube - Jesse Ventura: You Give Me a Water Board, Dick Cheney and One Hour

He ***** slaps Hasselback..

Minneapolis/st. Paul - City Pages - The Blotter - Jesse Ventura battles The View's Hasselbeck, calls waterboarding torture

Takes shots at Bush/Coleman..

Ventura takes shots at Bush, Coleman in book tour | Fort Mill Times - Fort Mill, SC

2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

If the Party allowed Ventura to run for POTUS, he'd win in a landslide. The voters of this country are content with teasing out the differences between Coke and Pepsi (to quote Real World).
  3. FanSince81

FanSince81 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I just saw Ventura on Fox & Friends saying waterboarding is torture. He says he was waterboarded as part of Navy Seal training.

So let me get this straight. It's acceptable to waterboard people that are defending this country but heinous to waterboard people that are trying to destroy this country.

Only in the lunatic mind of the liberal.
  4. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

hooray!!!!

darryl found another one

hooray!!!