Welcome to PatsFans.com

Jesse Ventura and Oliver Stone on Larry King Live 06/09/2010 - MUST WATCH!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DisgruntledTunaFan, Jun 10, 2010.

1. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

Interesting commentary, do not agree with Governor Ventura that it should be mandatory viewing..

Without regard, thought provoking.. be prepared for the prerequisite and predetermined whine as to why the liberals love Chavez, Castro and other dictators.. ;););)

Interesting discussion and further shows the great divide, in reality we do not know all that much about Venezuala, except the lemming pablum that we are fed by the mediots.... we believe what we are told to believe.
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

Poor Bush........:singing:
  4. Real World

Real World Rookie

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -1

5. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Jesse Ventura and his thermite paint can cram it.
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

I wonder if Oliver Stoned can find a way to tie in the Oil Spill with Viet Nam and Bush, Ventura's a clown.
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
  7. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Former Navy Seal, Professional Wrestler, Action Movie star, governor and anti-establishment activist.

He is about as red-white and blue as it gets...

agree or disagree, he is doing way the flunk more than you.
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

Sarah Palin is a Moose Hunter, Basketball Player, Mother, Wrestler (with husband) Governor and Anti Liberal Loon Activist.
  9. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

governor?

I dont think it counts when you quit.

The comparason is pretty funny though. Her qualifications make her "legit" to conservatives.

and Ventura is a "loon"

gotcha
  10. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I take Jesse way more seriously lately than I used to. I don't always agree with his politics but he knows a few things. His book American Conspiracy's gotten some good reviews from reputable sources. I think his real point (media corruption and manipulation) got lost in the Chavez talk.

Funny- Gerald Celente has said during on-air interviews that he refuses to do any more shows unless they're live and even then he'd prefer that they came to his place for that interview. He said you can't believe the kinds of editing the media's capable of and how much they do it.

It was a mistake for him to go on Larry King and maybe even more of a mistake for him to go on with Oliver Stone, even though I like some of Stone's movies (Platoon was the best).
  11. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Best Jessie Ventura movie? Predator (2 governors...who would've thought?) "I ain't got time to bleed" is still one of the greatest lines in movie history
  12. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

He meant it too I bet! I get the feeling he's very patriotic but very unhappy with what's going down. He's got an awesome site if you like conspiracy ideas, he's done some amazing documentaries which aired on GTV I think it was. He did a whole series on different topics, pretty creepy stuff.
  13. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I'm a nut for conspiracy theories....and I DVR'd every episode of his show.

YouTube - Predator No time to bleed.....riiiiight
  14. Real World

Real World Rookie

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -1

His problem is that he's aligning himself with Castro and Chavez, while making that point about media manipulation. He loses both credibility, and the confidence of the listener, as soon as he does that.
  15. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Its ironic to hear the congressman praise free speech, yet listen to both of you claim that praising chavez or castro should be censored somehow.

Ventura has met Castro, and Stone has met Chavez.
  16. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Jesse's awesome:rocker:

Here's his website of all his documentaries so far (mainstream media refused to show them, naturally). HAARP was pretty creepy and the one about 2012 (solar flares not the Horsemen) was a real eye-opener with the underground condos being built by the nameless multi-billionaires. That one's been supported by others and there are several construction companies involved in underground projects like this. Swimming pools, game rooms, connecting suites, rentals, etcetc. The veryveryvery rich are preparing for something, be it nuclear war, solar flares, and/or civil unrest.
    Check this out:
    YouTube - Family Shelters/ 2012 Underground Condos
  17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

It will be "Civil Unrest" that drives them underground, we are slowly turning into another Third World country, the different cultures will clash each one believing they are right and the others are wrong these cultures always try to solve their problems with violence it is their nature (the strong survive the weak die) our stupid ratty politicians do nothing but look out for themselves and their own personal power. The far left wing liberal American plays a big part in helping this "culture war" with all of their bleating, slobbering do-gooding bullsh!t, the American Liberal wants to give America away to the new third world immigrants when this has been accomplished then when the new third world immigrant finally has enough power one of the first things they will do is "Kill The Liberals" that helped them then they will proceed to slaughter each other, THE END OF AMERICA.
  18. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I'm with you HB. I know it's been my mantra but anyone would be a fool not to know the ___'s going to go down in a bigger way than it already is. The powers that be know it, they've been preparing for martial law for a long time and if there's one thing this country knows how to do, it's deal with disobedient people. Paramilitary gearups are already in place and increasing all the time. Overkill: The Rise of Paramilitary Police Raids in America | Radley Balko | Cato Institute: White Paper look at the Pittsburg G20, not the TVmedia film of agent provocateurs but the footage of the peaceful demonstrations. It's so unbelievably sad.