PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jerseys on sale..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know - 10% discount for paying by Western Union? Seems fishy, plus the prices don't seem at all realistic (reasonable, yes, but not realistic these days).

seems fishy to me unless they are going out of business....on a side note how can they expect to sell a Hernandez Jersey that is just plain wrong!!

the customer service is an @outlook.com email address. those are free.

This site seems like a good way to get your identity stolen.

Web Of Trust Firefox Extension is giving me a warning about the site being untrusted. There is one WOT comment....

• NoScams 03/29/2012
I don't trust
Scam

Counterfeit goods scam or fake web store from China selling copyright infringing items. Usually you get some low quality junk, or very often nothing, and they just steal your money. "

My hunch is the Jerseys in the photo wont be what you actually get. They just reused the GIFs from a real wep page who sells real Jerseys.

They're Chinese knockoffs (there's hundreds of these sites), but they still look great.

Go on aliexpress.com (China's amazon) if you're worried about inputing your credit card information to that specific site you listed, and you can browse various bootleg shirt makers and read their reviews. Honestly, if you're in the market for a jersey, you'd be crazy not to buy a Chinese knockoff. I've gotten several from various different places, including a Brady Michigan jersey that looks awesome. They're all stitched and embroidered and have patches, just like the on field ones that you'd pay $300 for. 9/10 you can't tell the difference with the official on-field ones, and even if you can notice some small differences (sometimes the patriots logo right under the collar can look little funky), they still look FAR better than the silk-screen ones you'd get for $100. Plus, you're not giving money to the NFL.

I was actually going to buy a Malcom Butler one this afternoon. Here's a link for someone's review of bootleg NBA jerseys they bought https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/17vayb/took_a_risk_buying_jerseys_from_a_china_wholesale/

Last edited:
No way this could be legit NFL authentic jerseys. The typical mark up for clothing is 50%. So if these are legit, they are selling them at a loss.

Who knows? They could be really good knock offs. Or they could be hot merchandise. If you don't mind spending $30 bucks to roll the dice, go for it.

They're Chinese knockoffs (there's hundreds of these sites), but they still look great.

Go on aliexpress.com (China's amazon) if you're worried about inputing your credit card information to that specific site you listed, and you can browse various bootleg shirt makers and read their reviews. Honestly, if you're in the market for a jersey, you'd be crazy not to buy a Chinese knockoff. I've gotten several from various different places, including a Brady Michigan jersey that looks awesome. They're all stitched and embroidered and have patches, just like the on field ones that you'd pay $300 for. 9/10 you can't tell the difference with the official on-field ones, and even if you can notice some small differences (sometimes the patriots logo right under the collar can look little funky), they still look FAR better than the silk-screen ones you'd get for $100. Plus, you're not giving money to the NFL.

I was actually going to buy a Malcom Butler one this afternoon. Here's a link for someone's review of bootleg NBA jerseys they bought https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/17vayb/took_a_risk_buying_jerseys_from_a_china_wholesale/

I've used aliexpress.com many times and it's a good jersey for what your paying. I bought a Gronk platinum jersey after the Super Bowl and it looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes