PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jersey's Draft Day 1+2 Recap and Day 3 (my favorite) Preview

JerseyShore99

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Well Day 1 and 2 are in the books and lots of prospects I loved are gone. So far St. Louis has my favorite draft class which is funny because they were mine from last year too. I also like Pittsburgh's, Jacksonville's, and Tampa's draft among a lot of other draft fits (like Nix and Clowney in HOU). NYJ has a pretty decent draft so far which kills me to say, but Pryor will be their Kam Chancellor and Amaro is gonna be real good there with good QB play. McDougle was a major reach however I love Dom Easley in NE, great talent and great personality. Not a huge fan of the Italian QB but he'll grow on me. I liked him with Gruden on TV but I still would have much rather drafted Murray or McCarron today.

PS: If I'm Houston I go after Murray right away, will NOT disappoint

NE has 7 picks today and I'd like for them to address TE, LB, RB, OG, and possibly a WR or secondary. I'd still like to see a pass rushing DE too. Here are the prospects I want to get the call from NE today:

105: Devonta Freeman, RB, FSU; Telvin SMith, OLB, FSU;
130: Arthur Lynch, TE, UGA
140:
179: De'Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon; Vinnie Sunseri, S, Alabama; Max Bullough, ILB, MSU
198: Trey Millard, FB, Oklahoma
206: Prince Shembo, OLB, ND
244: Bryan Stork, C, FSU; Ben Gardner, DE, Stanford; Chaz Sutton, DE, SC; Jacob Pedersen, TE, Wisconsin; Jordan Najvar, TE, Baylor; Colt Lyerla, TE, Oregon; Jeremy Gallon, WR, Michigan; John Urschel, OG, PSU
UDFAS: James Wilder Jr., RB, FSU; Henry Josey, RB, Mizzou; Ben Malena, RB; TAMU

Enjoy Day 3 guys

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots