PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jersey question

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougGabriel2007

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
This is a simple question and I'm sure a lot of you here can answer it...

Best place to get NFL replica jerseys? I found them for like low 70s at amazon.com, NFL.com is more expensive. Anywhere cheaper?

I've purchased some at Bob's Stores. I usually wait until there is a sale or when I have a coupon. I picked up a Laurence Maroney replica for $29.00 last year.

Edited to say I don't think the quality is as good as the two I purchased from the Patriots store. However, they were a tad more expensive.

Last edited:
This is a simple question and I'm sure a lot of you here can answer it...

Best place to get NFL replica jerseys? I found them for like low 70s at amazon.com, NFL.com is more expensive. Anywhere cheaper?

If you are looking for a jersey, I suggest checking out the place below. Save $80 on an authentic sewn jersey. Got mine two days ago and its awesome. These are regularly $160+. Hope this helps.

http://base.google.com/base/search?authorid=282272&gl=US&hl=en&nd=&showrefine=&q=moss&scoring=r&us=0

I bought my Vrabel and Brady replicas from the Pro Shop and bought my Gostkowski replica from Ebay. My husband bought me an authentic Vrabel, but only after I told him "Pro Shop Only!" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back