PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jerry Porter torching Champ Bailey video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see the one where Porter torches up a big doob.

I thinks that's a more common occurrence.

LOL............the funny thing is his numbers are almost exactly the same as Deion's.

MrTibbs said:
LOL............the funny thing is his numbers are almost exactly the same as Deion's.

as a #2 with Moss being the "man" and bad QBs

I was just listening to the Tiki/Ronde Barber show on Sirius radio. They were just discussing Porter - apparantly after the TB - Oakland SB a few years ago (where TB torched them so badly) all Porter wanted to talk about after the game was how "bad" he thought the TB defensive backs were. No concern at all about the fact that his team just got blown out. Not the kind of guy we want in a Patriot uni.

On NFL Network tonight they said when the Pats were going for the trade for Gabriel they had absolutely no interest in Porter, so I think we can put that issue to rest.
They didn't say they had no interest in Moss though....

Porter spent last nights Oakland game on the sidelines cheering as the Oakland QB was sacked seven times.

This is difinately some one we should look at..... with scorn.

RAWKY said:
Porter spent last nights Oakland game on the sidelines cheering as the Oakland QB was sacked seven times.

This is difinately some one we should look at..... with scorn.

rumor

its said that he was going against a fan

The words 'Champ Bailey' just re-kindled my anticipation of the week 3 Pats-Broncos matchup.

...just when that January night was fading from memory...

pats1 said:
The words 'Champ Bailey' just re-kindled my anticipation of the week 3 Pats-Broncos matchup.

...just when that January night was fading from memory...

Please Pats1...don't bring that night up. I still feel the pain from that loss.

Hope Troy Brown takes Bailey to town (Yes, you heard me correctly)

From Rotoworld

Porter didn't want to show up Monday
Jerry Porter - WR - OAK - Sep. 12 - 9:09 pm et
NFL Network's Adam Shefter reports that Jerry Porter asked NFLPA President Troy Vincent if he was required to show up to Oakland's game Monday.
Porter wanted to stay home when he found out he would be inactive for the game, but Vincent told him to go to the game. The Patriots rumors earlier Monday appear to be untrue and Porter is hurting his trade value with every moronic move. Sep. 12 - 9:09 pm et

I thought Gabriel manhandling Bailey was much more impressive. Someone post that video again, I can't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back