PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jerry Jones should stay in the owner's box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

weswelker#83

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
He looks like a jerk on the sideline. Leave the football to the coaches and players. Thank God Kraft learned his lesson....
Image0113-1752TV13.jpg

server tonight going crazy ...double post

server tonight going crazy ...double post

He looks like a jerk on the sideline. Leave the football to the coaches and players. Thank God Kraft learned his lesson....

well, that's because he is a jerk, but it was worth it to see the look on that arrogant **** when they lost.

Last edited:
I don't know what I enjoyed more today. The look on his face or the look on Peyton Manning's face. Oh well I guess it's just a great weekend all around. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Peyton calls to congratulate Eli.

I couldn't believe he came down like that.

I'm thinking it was a bit rough for Phillips to concentrate with Jones next to him like that

I wonder if Archie has a new favorite son today?

Old plastic face is on the sidelines at EVERY game, his ego is larger than the State of Texas and whoever did the job on his face should be shot.

I don't know what I enjoyed more today. The look on his face or the look on Peyton Manning's face. Oh well I guess it's just a great weekend all around. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Peyton calls to congratulate Eli.

I agree with the Jones/Manning thing. I don't know what i enjoyed more, but enjoyed them both. I think this might be worthy of it's own thread with a poll attached to see what the rest of us enjoyed more.

Jones probably wanted to be near Wade to make sure "60 Stretch Far Laaaaaaahh" wasn't called.

Jerry Jones is an attention whore, always has been. He's an ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes