PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jerry Jones Has an....ummmmm.....Interesting Goal for this Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on whether you think he sucks as an owner.

Realizing that you are being humorous, he really does suck as an owner. Actually it may not just be as an owner, but more of a meddling personnel director/general manager.

I was unfortunately married into a family of Cboys fans, my wife one of the worst, and I am always trying to explain to her the vast differences in the two teams (NE and DAL) and the way that they do business on and off the field. The management of the salary cap is one of the biggest topics that we go back and forth on, and it's no coincidence to me that DAL has struggled in a major way since the implementation of the cap.

If Jerry Jones could simply admit defeat as a poor general manager, he could possibly make a decent hiring of someone who is more serious, has better talent in his field, and more experience. That could possibly carry over to his roster in terms of discipline, attitude, and work ethic, which could possibly single handedly solve Dallas' issues and move them forward.

So, yes--he definitely sucks as an owner ;)

We are in no position as a fan base to laugh at other owners this summer, sorry... but yeah, it was funny.

Last edited:
Realizing that you are being humorous, he really does suck as an owner. Actually it may not just be as an owner, but more of a meddling personnel director/general manager.

I was unfortunately married into a family of Cboys fans, my wife one of the worst, and I am always trying to explain to her the vast differences in the two teams (NE and DAL) and the way that they do business on and off the field. The management of the salary cap is one of the biggest topics that we go back and forth on, and it's no coincidence to me that DAL has struggled in a major way since the implementation of the cap.

If Jerry Jones could simply admit defeat as a poor general manager, he could possibly make a decent hiring of someone who is more serious, has better talent in his field, and more experience. That could possibly carry over to his roster in terms of discipline, attitude, and work ethic, which could possibly single handedly solve Dallas' issues and move them forward.

So, yes--he definitely sucks as an owner ;)
If Jerry Jones wasn't the owner of the Cowboys he would have sacked Jerry Jones the GM of the Cowboys years ago. His performance has been that poor. If Jones employed a proper GM, the Cowboys would improve. He doesn't seem capable of removing emotion from business decisions when it comes to the Cowboys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back