PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jerry Jones has an early Christmas gift for all of us

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
He says he will not give up his GM post............

Jones continually has made it clear he has no intention of stepping away from the GM role. After a particularly devastating home loss on Sunday to the Green Bay Packers, Jones reiterated his stance and provided some context as to why.

"It's often said that, why don't I get someone to be the GM?" Jones said Tuesday on KRLD-FM (via ESPN.com). "Why don't I get someone to pick the players? Well, who in the world do you think that person when they walk through the door and say, 'We want to get this player or we want to pay this player,' what in the world do you think I'm going to do? I'm going to sit down and I'm going to go through it and I'm going to say, 'Show me the player. Show me everything about the player before I write the check. Show me the player and let me see everything about the player.'

jerryapproves.gif

But aren't the Cowboys the gift that just keeps giving.

Stick with it Jerruhy. You're doing a great job.

I'm glad he is a hard worker.

We already lost Sanchise , if the Cowboys straighten up then where will be the fun?

....and don't forget - - Snydah in a da house!!!!!

I'm glad he is a hard worker.

We already lost Sanchise , if the Cowboys straighten up then where will be the fun?

We may also lose Rex Ryan.. that will be a sad day.

He says he will not give up his GM post............

jerryapproves.gif

Good ive always hated the cowboys. With this clown at the top 'Americas team" stay mediocre for years to come.

its not like their roster stinks...they've got a ton of talent on that team....of course, most of them are relative dummies and big mouths, but who's counting?

“I was firm for one night at that time and that doesn’t call for me having to be firm every morning I get up.”

As an older guy I can sympathize with Jones' problem

Honest question--is there another owner in the NFL that has a weekly radio show and talks about game planning, strategy, injuries, week-to-week personnel decisions etc. as if he were the HC?

Romo is the gift that keeps on giving

Poor Cowboys fans...they just got yet another lump of coal in their stockings for christmas...:(

Honest question--is there another owner in the NFL that has a weekly radio show and talks about game planning, strategy, injuries, week-to-week personnel decisions etc. as if he were the HC?

Well, it's very possible that he is a better HC than Garret.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back