PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jerome Simpson's flop

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is amazing

also, i hate how the ref was looking away most of the time, and only saw the end of that play, and then threw a flag on what he "guessed" happened

blame the ref for that one more than the player

Amazing performance. Really amazing. I wonder if it was premeditated before the game.

simpson should be suspended and the commish should specifically inform him via the media, that this isn't fifa

Where did he learn that? from sergio busquets? Iniesta? Dani alves?

Keep in mind that it didn't result in yardage, merely offsetting penalties, the other half of which was also highly questionable.

Still, pretty funny. :D

at least there was contact.

the guys who laid down on the Pats in simulcast was much worse (more fineable/punishable) IMO.

Fujita? and his exploding fist of destruction...I think he needs his own short kung-fu style short film for that.

It's beautiful! Falcon Puuuuuuuunchhhhhhhh!

As much as no one wants this in the league it's going to happen more and more as the rules become stricter.

I thought it was well done. Johnny Most would be proud.

9780521886963.jpg

the REAL problem here is the ref throwing the flag without SEEING the infraction. He's just going on circumstance. I'm really beginning to loathe the referees in the NFL nowadays, their quality isn't up to the standards of the rest of the product on the field.

that is amazing

also, i hate how the ref was looking away most of the time, and only saw the end of that play, and then threw a flag on what he "guessed" happened

blame the ref for that one more than the player

the REAL problem here is the ref throwing the flag without SEEING the infraction. He's just going on circumstance. I'm really beginning to loathe the referees in the NFL nowadays, their quality isn't up to the standards of the rest of the product on the field.

I agree, that was my initial thought also. The biggest problem I have is (a) the ref throwing the flag for something he didn't really see, and (b) the other officials not getting together in their huddle to sort out what happened, and telling him to pick up the flag and not call a penalty. With the number of officials that are on the field at least one of them should have seen what actually happened and overruled the official that threw the flag.

That was pretty funny. Straight out of WWE.

Fine this guy and suspend him. You have to make sure that players know this is unacceptable.

Dude was a flying fish out of water

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey