Welcome to PatsFans.com

Jerome Corsi starting his lies again..

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Aug 3, 2008.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

and of course Hannity plays right into it, now he claims Obama advocates for the murder of children.. this election has been boring for quite a while now.. now lets see how low everyone can stoop and spread unfounded lies.. Hannity is what he is, but to play into this is pretty irresponsible journalism.. don't dis the source, as the content is there.. not sure who listens to this stuff, except some folks for east bum..ck tennesee, but this is scary stuff on the airwaves.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200808020004

2. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +77 / 5 / -7

#37 Jersey

Last edited: Aug 3, 2008
  3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Link......?
  4. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +151 / 1 / -10

I would love to have a Sean Hannity punching bag for my workouts. There is nothing I would hit harder or with more rage than a picture of that anti-American SOB! He's a loser, plain & simple.

I have never seen a person who's only objective in life is to tear down people who don't have the same belief system as his own. Seriously, is that all the man is qualified to do?
  5. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +77 / 5 / -7

#37 Jersey

Somehow it is Hannity's fault that your messiah believes in killing babies? Good God, you people are off the deep end.
  6. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +151 / 1 / -10

Forget that issue (which we disagree upon) and focus on Sean Hannity. Was my assessment of him inaccurate? The man is a complete arse.
  7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

For some reason, your link didn't show up on my screen.

I went to the article. It's wierd and interesting. Obama was wrong - if this article is factual - to have voted against such a bill. Clearly there is no difference between a newborn baby who was not aborted and a newborn baby who survived an abortion attempt. To claim otherwise is intellectually dishonest and sick, IMO. But the article goes on to quote Obama....:

"...In his 2004 U.S. Senate campaign, Obama was challenged on his opposition to the Born Alive Infants bill during a debate with Alan Keyes. "At the federal, level there was a similar bill that passed because it had an amendment saying this does not encroach on Roe v. Wade," Obama said. "I would have voted for that bill."

This statement seems to contradict the record made by committee Republicans, attested to by Winkel and Righter, which says he directly voted against the bill that included the amendment with the Roe-protecting language from the federal bill. "The amendment made my bill the same as the federal legislation," Winkel told me...."

Sounds like Obama didn't know what he was voting on. Not very responsible. Did he think this would never come up in the future? Wierd.
  8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

He reminds me of Al Franken, Rosie O'Donnell, Looney Clooney, Sean Penn, Lovely Whoopie, Ludacris, Phil Donahue, Susie Sarandon, etc. etc, etc.
  9. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +115 / 7 / -10

Wording from the actual bill BO boted against:

He is publicly agains PBA why i she ashamed of his views on abortion?
  10. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

WTF are you talking about Soros.. another fraud comment from a fraud moderator.. yesterday all you right weinies were defending worldnet.. at least I qualified the source.. if Soros does fund this website, are you going to minimize the comments?? Oh I see it works different for different people.

Defending Hannity comments with a town hall comments makes little sense, they are all right wing circle jerks.. sounds like a whole bunch of maybe's..

11. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +115 / 7 / -10

\
    In the event you weren't aware of it Media Matters is funded by G Soros. Given you obsession with sources and attacking sources used by others it is funny you didn't realize (?) media matters as a 'biased' source. Soros is radically pro abortion.
  12. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +254 / 8 / -9

#24 Jersey

You didn't actually say that did you ? You will totally disregard an exact quote if it's not from a site that's on your pre-approved Liberal list. Hypocrite.

When Obama is againstg Partial Birth Abortion you can make your argument. Until then he absolutely is in favor of abortion rights at that crazy late stage. It's disgusting.
  13. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

George Sh!t Face Soros is the FarLeft Wing Socialst's Coulter, Hannity, Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Cheney, David Duke all rolled up into one, a genuine Pig Bastard, a filthy Vermin Swine.

GOD DAMN AMERICA

DIRTY WHITE BLUE EYED BASTARDS
  14. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

I always liked Jerome Corsi from his days with the Trailblazers. that was some team they had. Clyde the glide Drexler, Terry Porter, Buck Williams but i think their problem was Duckworth in the middle.....
  15. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

just for a bit of perspective, Jerome Corsi is a prominent abiotic oil theory guy... that is, he's in the extreme minority that actually believes oil comes from the mantle of the Earth, and is in endless supply...
  16. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

About as hypocritical as the worldnet post yesterday, that was defended for its content.. cannot have it both ways.. if Rush or another big time spender supports a site does it diminish the content??

BTW do not have a preapproved Liberal List, if you check post as much from right wing sites as I do from the left...
  17. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +115 / 7 / -10

From Bench Memo's over at national review:

Very extreme osition against infants.
  18. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

One comment on this, WTF??? what is an osition

YOu folks are the first to criticize a Media Matters article, but then come back with a national review article.. guess you are inconsistent in your inconsistency.
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2008
  19. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +115 / 7 / -10

a osition is not hitting the P correctly. I didn't criticize the media matters as a source, indeed I went to the link you posted and then went to the bill BO voted against and osted the actual text which shows that BO voted to allow living infants (who would be protected under this bill ) to be denied medical care and die. This NR post makes the same point.

I am not a coward who always attacks the source without addresing the issue.
  20. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

So in your mind if you think the content is correct it is ok to post from a biased source, such as Media Matters?? You did not post a link with this either.