PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Just said it.

"I came to win a Championship....the Bus stops here..."

Last edited:
pats1 said:
Just said it.

Good f*cking riddance. That fat fraud came up small throughout his whole career in big games, now his fat ass gets carried to one on the shoulders of the refs. I hope I never see his ugly face again.

Richter said:
Good f*cking riddance. That fat fraud came up small throughout his whole career in big games, now his fat ass gets carried to one on the shoulders of the refs. I hope I never see his ugly face again.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL, I completely agree!

The great thing about it is this basically kills their '06 season, or at least any chance of repeating. I hope they come to Foxboro in the playoffs next year, we are taking the title back the RIGHT way - by beating the champ!

I heard this story that he is actually from DETROIT, site of Super Bowl 40.

Did anyone else hear this?

I can't stand the guy.

Richter said:

LOL...well said. :D

I just don't get the hype around him. He played a long time and has big totals and a 3.9 yards per carry for his career. Antowain Smith has the same average.

.....shocker, the bus stops here...Detroit, right? I hear he comes from there? Can this be verified?

If I never see that fat phuck, again, I will be happy.

chunkyponyTE82 said:
I heard this story that he is actually from DETROIT, site of Super Bowl 40.

Did anyone else hear this?

Shouldn't that have [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags around it? :rofl:

pats1 said:
Just said it.

I believe that was a forgone conclusion win or lose.

I'm sorry to see him go. He was a fat, slow target that the Pats' owned in big games.

Richter said:
Embrace the hatred.

sdaniels7114 said:
I'm sorry to see him go. He was a fat, slow target that the Pats' owned in big games.
:rofl: :rofl:

As echoed already, good f'ing riddance. "I came back to win a championship, now that I've accomplished that, it's time to go..." I I I I....jesus...I loved the 3.9 YPC stat for the career too, lol....goodbye, tub of goo...

Hah, if you think you won't see him again, think again, he will probably be with some networks analyzing games and whatnot.

I am happy he ended his career in a fairytale finish, but other than that... thank God his 15 minutes or fame is over.

edgecy said:
Hah, if you think you won't see him again, think again, he will probably be with some networks analyzing games and whatnot.

I am happy he ended his career in a fairytale finish, but other than that... thank God his 15 minutes or fame is over.

Over? OVER? Ha! He'll get voted in the HOF as soon as he's eligible. What a joke.

well

"The bus gets a ring and retires!"

----------well congrats NFL, you jobbed the seahawks into getting the story that you wanted. The last two weeks has been nothing but "the bus coming home one last time for a ring",,,the seahawks never got anything from the NFL, why should it have stopped tonight.

Richter said:
I was going to say something but you just took the words right out of my mouth. I'll never get what some people see in that scum.

AFPatsFan12 said:
"I came back to win a championship, now that I've accomplished that, it's time to go..."
The game I seen him play against the Dolts...made him the "short bus"...if you know know what I mean.

I'm glad to see that the Super Bowl hasn't affected our usual ability no to able to give props to any player but a patriot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back