PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jerome Bettis is an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, we still run the ball nearly 50% of the time. Expect that to continue against the Colts this week.

Patriots through 8 games: 273 passing att - 259 rushing plays.

My point was that bettis picked the Colts for a reason that makes no sense and based on his hatred for the team. That is why I called him an idiot. He claims we cannot rush the ball...but the facts speak for themselves. See, Bettis is acting like a true liberal...ignoring the facts and formulating an opinion or view based on emotion, not factual information...how was that patsox23?:)

No need to bring politics into this, with your Foxnews comment---(there is a board for that dribble)...

Don't worry, Patsox suffers the same sort of mental disability as Bettis. You can safely ignore/discount anything that comes out of his mouth.

Last edited:
He picks the Colts to beat the Pats, that makes him an idiot. I think it's all starting to make sense to me.

:rolleyes:

He picks the Colts to beat the Pats, that makes him an idiot. I think it's all starting to make sense to me.

Welcome back Aqua...um...would you like me to read the thread to you sloooowly??? I did not call him an idiot for picking the Colts. I called him an idiot for his reasoning, which is false...that the patriots cannot run the football.

Oh so Bettis makes a prediction on the outcome of the showdown in Indy and because of that all of a sudden he is an idiot? He just stated the truth, the Pats dont run the ball!! And dont give me that bullcrap that the Pats are 4th in rushing. There is no way they are 4th when they pass the ball probably 70% of the time. I havent seen anything impressive about their run game yet.

I am glad to hear it makes sense to you, Aquachild. Because you are wrong virtually 100% on all your predictions and you are a welcher too boot.

It has already been discussed why exactly Bettis is an idiot, i.e. he lets his own opinions cloud reality and he can't overcome his dislike of the Pats long enough to do his job and be an objective journalist. Similiar to Clayton in his clear and obvious bias.

Is that your mommy calling?

03_22-flag.jpg

Penalty. Unnecessary bullcrap on patsox23. Take it somewhere else. Do not post this crap here.

You can always expect like clockwork continued incorrect political interjection from one of the rump swab enablers for He-Who-Has-Been-Banned-Everywhere.

Oh so Bettis makes a prediction on the outcome of the showdown in Indy and because of that all of a sudden he is an idiot? He just stated the truth, the Pats dont run the ball!! And dont give me that bullcrap that the Pats are 4th in rushing. There is no way they are 4th when they pass the ball probably 70% of the time. I havent seen anything impressive about their run game yet.

Well, I guess that makes you an idiot too.

At least you are the type thin skinned loser than will disappear after we bury your crap franchise this weekend, as opposed to the more persistent clueless wonder we call Aquaboy.

OK...Jerome Bettis isn't an idiot. You are. And read the thread, they run as much as they pass. What is wrong with some people? Is this our education system at it's finest? Read the thread/posts before responding like an eight year old.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statistics?stat=teamrush&pos=off&league=nfl&season=2&year=2007

NUMBER FOUR, MORON.

Well he is entitled to his opinion. doesnt make him an idiot , same way it doesnt make people who pick the pats without reason smart.
that being said,
i dont think the pats WILL run the ball much on the colts so bettis will end up looking right in that regard. Every game they played last 3 times they have kept throwing consistently. Even dillon said few months back that they couldve run a little more in the 2nd half in the AFCCG and they wouldve won. For some reason you will see,maroney run well but run less.
Contrary to popular belief your opinions CAN make you an idiot, if they are based on erroneous facts. About our running the ball, if we have success running the ball (which we do) ,it is a happy by-product of setting up the play action pass, which is our bread and butter. Passing makes the run game work and vice versa, but passing is the skill that will pay our bills against the Colts. I am looking forward to all the threads next week about how we ran up the score on the poor Colts, and how Dungy will be beatified as a saint by the Catholic church for his martyrdom in the fight against Beelzechick.

I am looking forward to all the threads next week about how we ran up the score on the poor Colts, and how Dungy will be beatified as a saint by the Catholic church for his martyrdom in the fight against Beelzechick.

LOL!! Better get the earplugs ready now because the whining out of Indy next week is going to be deafening as the whole league comes to the realization that the Pats have no equals in this NFL. :D

Sweet music!!

Shows how much you know, IDIOT. And yes, YOU, Like Bettis, are an IDIOT. As was just posted, the Pats have thrown the ball 273 times and run the ball 259 times. That means they pass the ball 51.3% of the time and run the ball 48.7% of the time. That is hardly the 70% you claim.

Don't let the fact trip you up idiot. Nothing like opening your mouth and proving to everyone and removing all doubt.

Well he is entitled to his opinion. doesnt make him an idiot , same way it doesnt make people who pick the pats without reason smart.
Bettis had a reason. It was that the Pats can't run the ball. It was patently false. He is an idiot not so much for picking the Pats, but for saying the Pats cannot run the ball.

If somone picked the Pats because they never lost in the RCA Dome, would you say the guy was entitled to his opinion, or that he was an idiot?

Why is it that every Colt troll that ventures onto this board does no research whatsoever?

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...Type=REG&tabSeq=2&qualified=false&Submit=Find

On a rushing yards per game basis, the New England Patriots are currently ranked 8th. That's also with Laurence Maroney missing three games already this year.

To date, the Patriots offense has attempted 259 rushes and 281 passes (includes sacks). That translates to a 52%/48% pass/run ratio.

It has been nice to have TAKEN TO SCHOOL ANOTHER COLT TROLL!

Last edited:
Oh my God, it's Gregg Easterbrook's illegitimate love-child!

You have no idea what you are talking about, L'il Gregg. Look up facts before you spout (unlike your dad).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back