PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jermaine Cunningham suspended(mega merge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be hatin on Rogan, son. #DEATHSQUAD

Hatin?!
No way! Powerful Joe Rogan goin squatchin. Should be a great podcast today. He is supposed to have John McAfee on via Skype!

I hear ya Tyrone. Rogan can get a little sidetracked at times.

Well good luck to Jermaine. Hope he learns from this.

Hatin?!
No way! Powerful Joe Rogan goin squatchin. Should be a great podcast today. He is supposed to have John McAfee on via Skype!

I hear ya Tyrone. Rogan can get a little sidetracked at times.

Well good luck to Jermaine. Hope he learns from this.

Powerful, larryo! Agreed. 12:30 pacific, right? Off to go slug some alpha brain. Praise Odin!

Powerful, larryo! Agreed. 12:30 pacific, right? Off to go slug some alpha brain. Praise Odin!

Yep 12:3O pacific. I'll be using my battle ropes and kettlebells while listening. Can't wait!

Please tell me more about this triple espresso, and where I can procure some.

It's undiluted coffee -- like hashish is to marijuana. You can get it at any coffee shop. Last time I had a triple (early afternoon) I didn't sleep a wink that night.

Breer tweeted that while adderall is the culprit in many cases, he knows for a fact it isn't in all of them. That said, adderall itself belongs on the banned list absent a diagnosed need and prescription for it because of the difference in effect it has on those who need it vs. those who don't. Supposedly one of the Seattle CB's is planning to base his appeal on the accidental ingestion defense...which isn't a viable defense according to the NFL.

LaCanfora retweeted this explanation of what adderall does and doesn't do as well as what unprescribed off label use or overuse can do or lead to.

Renowned Sports Psychologist Explains Effects of Adderall | The Football Girl - Because Women Love Football Too

Breer's tweet is interesting. I hope he's able to get enough to expand on that down the road.

As for the Lagos lady... oy. Disappointed by La Confora's laziness. It would have taken 30 seconds to check out her website and realize that she's a complete and total quack.

First of all, as a Psychology PhD, not a Psychiatrist with an MD, she has no actual medical training. Clinical Psychologists perform talk therapy and psychological evaluations; they cannot prescribe medications or provide any professional counsel on them. However much she may have gleaned about a medication while working parallel with medical professionals, a more reputable psychologist would not be comfortable speaking to the media as an expert on such subjects.

Of course, that's small potatoes compared to the big red flag, which is that her "specialty" of "biofeedback" is complete and utter pseudoscience. Just total bunk. Its "methodology" bares more resemblance to Scientology than anything remotely medical.

In other words, she's a snake-oil pedlar, and as such, always happy to get her name in the news to bring in more clients, i.e. "marks."

Breer tweeted that while adderall is the culprit in many cases, he knows for a fact it isn't in all of them. That said, adderall itself belongs on the banned list absent a diagnosed need and prescription for it because of the difference in effect it has on those who need it vs. those who don't. Supposedly one of the Seattle CB's is planning to base his appeal on the accidental ingestion defense...which isn't a viable defense according to the NFL.

u mad bro's claim is that he drank a team mate's gatoraid which had the forbidden adderall in it. :eek:

Way to throw your team buddy under the bus. :D

Last edited:
u mad bro's claim is that he drank a team mate's gatoraid which had the forbidden adderall in it. :eek:

Way to throw your team buddy under the bus. :D

Sounds like someone in the Pacific northwest hasn't learned from the Starcaps case....

You can get the same kick from a triple espresso.

TS, I've said this to you in a recent thread related to Talib where you made the same comment in regards to adderall. You're comment is far from true. Adderall in average to large dose (30+mg) will put you in an intense euphoria/focus that will taper off within a couple of hours into a very depressing and anxiety filled comedown. They don't call it "poor man's coke" for nothing.

Caffeine is not a good comparison at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back