PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jermaine Cunningham suspended(mega merge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The adarol is a masking agent. not the drug itself.
Aderall is NOT a masking agent, it's a stimulant (amphetamine salts), prescribed for ADD.

What I don't get is,Aderall is legal with a prescription from
a doctor,so with all the money these guys make they can't find
a shady doctor to write them a prescription?

last time i took adderall i stayed up for 24 hours strait studying and almost had 3 panic attacks..never again!

Re: Wow, Adderall

d%#*!@t. So many of these guys get suspended for Adderall. Why would any of them take it, ever? I don't buy the "I didn't know what was in it" "I only took it once" "I got it from my friend and he said it was safe" crap. Shouldn't every NFL team have strict rules in place about what its players can and cannot ingest? Aren't they all scared to death to ingest anything that doesn't pass muster with the team? It seriously makes me wonder, after all the recent Lance Armstrong garbage, whether all professional athletes "dope" to a certain degree, and the ones who don't do it right are the ones who get caught. It's a real downer in the world of sports.

The NFL can't say what the banned substance was so the agents for all the players just pick the most harmless sounding drug, in this case adderall, as a way to protect the image of the athlete.

I would bet it was either steroids or some type of banned masking agent in all of these cases.

Adderall is a masking agent people. A better question is when will this guys learn? freakin' ******s!

they aren't really getting busted for Adderall I don't think

How do we know it's adderall? I thought the league kept that info under wraps.

Re: Jermaine Cunningham suspended

No need for shady doctors a quick google search " how to get prescribed to adderall" will show you what you need to do and say to any doctor to get it. It so popular with people under 30 all you need to do is head to a bar and you will find half the people prescribed or can find it with a single phone call.e

Some of you guys need to take PED's.

Four of you were .001 second slow in submitting your threads. You need to work harder to get better if you are going to compete at this level. :D

This only highlights what a terrible pick Cunningham really was. He's finally starting to look pretty decent, and he was juicing.

Yeah, this is a totally uncommon phenomenon in the NFL, I'm sure.

Adderall is a masking agent people. A better question is when will this guys learn? freakin' ******s!
Ok, now you've made that ridiculous claim twice. Can you provide a link backing up that Aderall is a masking agent? Aderall is a stimulant and doesn't mask anything, it (amphetamine) is one of the drugs commonly tested for on every drug test.

No it isn't, Adderall is an ADD drug comprised of amphetamine salts. Players are most likely saying its Adderall to save face because I don't think the NFL can announce what they actually tested positive for.

The NFL can't say what the banned substance was so the agents for all the players just pick the most harmless sounding drug, in this case adderall, as a way to protect the image of the athlete.

I would bet it was either steroids or some type of banned masking agent in all of these cases.

Not sure where the Adderall rumor started, PED is instantly translated Adderall on this site, lol. Your theory that Adderall is possibly code for Roids sounds more plausible.

No, Adderall isn't a masking agent....at all.

It's the drug that gets prescribed due to ADD. We have a incredibly high percentage of people who have ADD in this country; so it's thought of as being very benign. 10 years olds are on this stuff.

The NFL cannot disclose which substance someone tested positive for (it's illegal). So the only way you know is if the player chooses to tell the media. That's why all these players blame it on Adderall. We have no clue if they ever actually took Adderall; as opposed to a legit PED. They simply blame it on Adderall because -- out of all the illegal drugs in the NFL -- Adderall is the most tame.

EDIT: Oh, and Cunningham has not (yet) publicly cited Adderall as the drug he tested positive for.

Last edited:

Not a very good one judging by the below. :)

It's supposed to be for ADD/ADHD.

But it apparently only stays in the system for a few hours, so to get caught for it you would need to take it just before a game and be tested as soon as the game is done with for it to have any effect on performance :bricks:

"The New England Roidriots":p

Last edited:
4 games is a quarter of the season.It should be 6 games or
half a season if the NFL was serious about ending the usage.

"The New England Roidriots":p

Lambert.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill