Welcome to PatsFans.com

Jeremy Camp - This Man

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by 3 to be 4, Oct 14, 2006.

1. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

2. mtbykr

mtbykr PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

#37 Jersey

Thanks..........

3. 3 to be 4

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

4. 3 to be 4

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

5. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +193 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

6. 3 to be 4

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

there have been 60 views to this thread, 56, I guess if you minus my posts and your reply, so obviously, 56 people chose to view videos by Jeremy Camp.
    folks know by now what im posting, and maybe these folks, by clicking on, are enjoying them.

What, exactly, are you adding, by putting in your negativity?

7. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,314 / 7 / -19

#61 Jersey

There is no way you can possibly know this. All you do know is that those people viewed the thread. I believe the point of Patsnutme's "negativity" toward you is based on your penchant for continually creating new threads pushing religionism in this forum. It's fine for you to believe whatever you want to believe, you certainly have that right. But speaking on behalf of most of the other regular board members using this forum, what you're doing here is inconsiderate toward others, and simply irritating. If you would at least limit or consolidate your threads, you would encounter much less resistance and negativity.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2006
  8. 3 to be 4

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

fair enough, thats why when I had a new video by Jeremy Camp, i put it in the Jeremy Camp thread, in fact, i'll make an effort to post all the music videos in one thread to consolidate it even more.

ask, for the question, how do i know that? I guess i dont, any more than anybody else knows if those people were annoyed. But at least they have a choice, and by now they know what im posting here.

9. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,401 / 10 / -11

#75 Jersey

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +193 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

You are right. It's really great that this guy has his religion and I'm happy for him.

But, when he comes to a football site and constantly pushes his religious message he is obsessed and over the top. I know several "born agains', and they feel the same way. If someone comes to them asking about their god then they repond.

However, pushing their message at forums not designed for that is childish, in their opinions. That's why I call 3tobe4 and "grogan" attention whores. They can't seem to separate one part of their lives from the other. It's just like those who post political messages on the other forums. They are obsessed with politics and cannot separate it from other activities.

There must be 100,000 other places for this guy to push his religion on the internet. He doesn't have to do it on Patsfans.com A FOOTBALL message board.

So, if he continues to do that, I think that myself and other should call him what he is, an attention whore.

11. Mike the Brit

Mike the Brit Minuteman Target PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +414 / 2 / -2

Disable Jersey

For what it's worth, I've clicked this thread a few times but only to see what PATSNUT and Tunescribe had to say.

I've no objection whatsoever to 3 to be 4 sharing his enthusiasm for Christian Rock on this message-board -- but I do think that consolidating it into a single thread with a clear title is something that he should have done from the start.