PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jenkins to visit Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't touch Davis with your pole, the talent is there, but I don't trust what's between his ears.

I just wondered what some here thought. I didn't get too good of a look at him myself, only one or two games this yr. I know the athleticism that DJ Moore, and Alphonso Smith bring, but really have no idea about Davis' smarts, wonderlic, etc

BTW-I wouldn't wanna touch him with my pole either:eek:

Still want a funky corner though, whether it be at #34 or #47, I think we need to get a shut down CB this yr, as I feel we have that luxury. If Wheatley or Wilhite step up big in their second yr, a la Merriweather--then even better

Just saw report on PFT that says Vontae Davis now tested positive for marijuana, guess he is pretty dumb after all!

They claim to be trying to determine the authenticity of the rumor, but it also includes Percy Harvin

These guys should be ashamed and then some, they are blowing the biggest opportunity most of us will ever have, and then some. I don't believe that for all of the money, fame and glory, you wouldn't be smart enough to lay off of some weed for a few months. You'd not only be set for life, your kids and grandkids would be too! It's too much.

UPDATE: (sorry) NFLDraftBible, the source of these rumors, is being challenged by some of the players, thought some should know

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes