Status
Not open for further replies.

DefenseRules

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I just heard it on WEEI and here's a link from PFT
http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

FINS HIRE IRELAND

The Miami Dolphins have announced that Jeff Ireland has been named the team's new General Manager.

"I am excited about joining the Dolphins as their general manager,” Ireland said in a press release. "I know the great tradition of the team, and in my mind they are one of the flagship franchises in the NFL. They have a great owner in Wayne Huizenga, who I know is committed to making the Dolphins into winners once again. I am looking forward to working with him and everyone else in Miami to achieve that goal.

"I also want to thank Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys organization. I enjoyed my tenure with the team, and I would not be where I am today without the help of so many people there."

With Ireland in place, our guess is that the Dolphins will now fire coach Cam Cameron. In fact, a tipster who told us that Ireland would be hired today also said that Cameron was actually informed of his termination on Tuesday night.

Stay tuned.

So much for the Pioli rumors. :rolleyes:

Did you even look to see if one of the top 5 threads on the page was on this topic?

Happens to all of us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back