PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jeff Fisher co-chair of the competition committee says

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinceanity

On the Roster
Reaction score
IF the Pats are found guilty he feels it is a huge breech that will cost the team multiple draft picks, effect the organizations integrity and likely will lead to somebody losing their job.

He was just on TV after being asked about this issue. He says he has been contacted by the league about the infraction.

Re: Jeff Fisher co chair of the competition committee says

Fisher is an a-hole.

So Polian and Fisher look to have a big input on our punishment. Just great. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

You mean Jeff Fischer the guy who loses to the Patriots regularly and is now looking for any excuse to take the heat off his pathetic coaching?

Fischer is a big fat bildo...I guess with that team, he should be bitter. He has no say in the matter anyway.

Did he have his snot icicle forming while he was being interviewed?

Did he add that he has zero say in what the punishment will be?

IF the Pats are found guilty he feels it is a huge breech that will cost the team multiple draft picks, effect the organizations integrity and likely will lead to somebody losing their job.

He was just on TV after being asked about this issue. He says he has been contacted by the league about the infraction.

iam not sure what he means by "somebody losing their job" . Does he mean BB ?

One of the most common logical fallacies: a person WANTS something to happen, therefore it SHOULD happen.

Gee, another good news thread.

What a f*cking awful day.

This is just getting out of control....Am I dreaming or something? WTF

So the Pats get caught trying to steal signals....which every other team in the league does in some fashion. Yes, stupid for getting caught no doubt.

I am hearing

a) forfiet the game vs Jets....are you kidding me?

b) Bill B asked to step down has coach?:rolleyes:

c) Give up many draft picks

What the hell is going on.

Great now theres a man with integrity low shots on Rodney, Having the second coming of 2pac on his roster in pacman jones yeah wow if Reverend fisher think's it's bad were in trouble.:rolleyes:

I get the feeling that the Competition Cmte and the NFL might be doing a little dance to act overly righteous, in an effort to hide the fact that sign stealing, according to their rules is legal.

If Fisher is commenting on this on TV this media whore who nearly got canned last season and can't control his own team should lose his position on the competition committee for publicly commenting on an ongoing NFL rules violation investigation prior to the Patriots being heard on the matter or the commissioner making any kind of ruling on the matter.

Oh, and he should say Hi to Pac-Man from me! :D

Damn right somebody's losing their job that damn camera man that has no idea what discretion means and then to rat out his employer obviously he has no loyalty to the team I'll be the next camera guy if they would of questioned me I would of smashed the damn thing and told him the video was Mangini talking to branch so he should be glad I broke it.

These holier than thou freaks are going to, or are already, coming out of the woodwork.

The Patriots need to open up the books on everything they know, all their dirty laundry. Fight fire with fire.

This thing is going all Imus on us now. I hate these snowball effect over-reactions.

Shouldn't Fisher wait to go to town on the Pats until the league has actually publicly commented on the punishment? Little early for the rejoicing, especially if you're on the competition committee.

BB should just say you see me get a good look I'm the bad guy you'll never see another bad guy like me!

It couldn't happen to a more deserving organization or fan base! Let's hope the league administers the appropriate punishment. By the way, your week is only going to get worse. Apparently Mr. Tomlinson was on to something when he spoke of your team and coach after the playoff loss. Sugar coat any way you want but the Pats organization is ready to take a fall both on and off the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes