PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jay Glazer says NFL has zeroed in on locker room attendant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the NFL should send Glazer into the men's room in the Razor in disguise...as a ****head

Wait which is it? With or without a disguise?

If the main focus is on a guy who spent 90 seconds in the bathroom found on a tape that the Pats found and handed over to the league, it is clear that this investigation is going nowhere fast.

In another thread, you thought the NFL would still punish them, still think the same way after this? If this is the best the NFL has, there is no way the team accepts any kind of punishment

In another thread, you thought the NFL would still punish them, still think the same way after this? If this is the best the NFL has, there is no way the team accepts any kind of punishment

I firmly believe they will never exonerate the Pats and most likely still fine them. The only way they won't is if they discover that the Colts and/or Mike Kensil tampered with the intercepted ball that was considerably more deflated than the other balls. They can't just let the Pats walk. That is why they are dragging this investigation on and on.

Now Jay Glazer is officially on my **** list. That was irresponsible.

I swear to God this is what the media, "investigators", and the NFL look like right now...

:D

So Jay, aren't you glad that you are so upset over how the media has over blown this story and then ran with a bomb shell of a story that the ball boy stopped to take a piss before delivering the ball to the field?

Key point is that he had the Colts balls too. Which means he must be an nfl employee not a pats employee. They wouldn't give the Colts balls to a patriots employee would they?

YOU KNOW BB didn't leave one stone unturned before he went out there to do his Presser. He said he talked to EVERY person in Pats Org. and is convinced and confident they did everything right and there was no foul play with altering pressure of footballs.
Is this kid technically a patriots employee?

I firmly believe they will never exonerate the Pats and most likely still fine them. The only way they won't is if they discover that the Colts and/or Mike Kensil tampered with the intercepted ball that was considerably more deflated than the other balls. They can't just let the Pats walk. That is why they are dragging this investigation on and on.
No, Kraft has thrown down the gauntlet. It's either prove it or apologize.

Just imagine if this story didn't come out...TV and press tomorrow. video evidence ! vomit

It's almost as if this was in fact a sting operation. Not on the Patriots but a trap to catch the league's info leaks aka "sources"
Now THAT would be some funny ****

It's almost as if this was in fact a sting operation. Not on the Patriots but a trap to catch the league's info leaks aka "sources"
Now THAT would be some funny ****

While I don't think that happened, this is known as the canary trap in counter intelligence parlance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canary_trap

For those who haven't heard of it.

A canary trap is a method for exposing an information leak by giving different versions of a sensitive document to each of several suspects and seeing which version gets leaked. Special attention is paid to the quality of the prose of the unique language, in the hopes that the suspect will repeat it verbatim in the leak, thereby identifying the version of the document.

Last edited:
Key point is that he had the Colts balls too. Which means he must be an nfl employee not a pats employee. They wouldn't give the Colts balls to a patriots employee would they?

Righf? That's what im saying. The colts have their own guys why would the Pats have to drag it all the way down the field.

The NFL cares about public perception. That's why they only reacted in the Ray Rice case after the 2nd video became public. Most of the country thinks the Patriots are cheaters and don't care whether it's true or not. I think Goodell could and might impose a fine based on the wording of the rule. The Patriots balls were under inflated even if it was unintentional.

The NFL cares about public perception. That's why they only reacted in the Ray Rice case after the 2nd video became public. Most of the country thinks the Patriots are cheaters and don't care whether it's true or not. I think Goodell could and might impose a fine based on the wording of the rule. The Patriots balls were under inflated even if it was unintentional.

I can totally see the league being that petty to still punish with no evidence. But you are going to see a defiant Kraft I believe. I don't think he's backing down after today's remarks.

Is this kid technically a patriots employee?

JayGlazer
@JayGlazer

Breaking news: sources tell @FOXSports the NFL has zeroed in on a locker room attendant w Patriots who allegedly took balls from officials locker room to another area on way to field. Sources say they have interviewed him and additionally have video. Still gauging if any wrong doing occurred with him but he is strong person of interest
2015-01-26

Other area is a bathroom lol

I can totally see the league being that petty to still punish with no evidence. But you are going to see a defiant Kraft I believe. I don't think he's backing down after today's remarks.
I hope so. I certainly would fight it. Act of God and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back