PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jay Glazer says NFL has zeroed in on locker room attendant

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/26/video-shows-employee-taking-24-balls-into-bathroom/

First, per a league source, the other “area on way to field” is a bathroom. The bathroom consists of one toilet and one sink and a door that locks from the inside.

Second, according to the same source, the person carried two bags of balls into the bathroom: the 12 balls to be used by the Patriots and the 12 balls to be used by the Colts.

Third, from the same source, the evidence comes from a surveillance video that was discovered by the Patriots and given to the NFL early in the investigation.

Fourth, again from the same source, the video shows the employee in the bathroom for approximately 90 seconds.

Third, from the same source, the evidence comes from a surveillance video that was discovered by the Patriots and given to the NFL early in the investigation.

Pats gave them the tape...

24 balls (12 Colts, 12 Pats) for 90 seconds.

Let's see.

Door A) 90 seconds to go to the bathroom.

Door B) 90 seconds to take 12 balls out of a bag, deflate to the right level and return to the bag.

That's 7.5 seconds per ball even if he got started immediately.

I'll take Door A for everything I'm worth. But thanks for playing, Jay.

Oh, and "the evidence comes from a surveillance video that was discovered by the Patriots and given to the NFL early in the investigation".

If you think the glazer report isn't strong circumstantial evidence you're living in fantasy land.
Utter nonsense. The Glazer "report" means nothing. It is from an anonymous source and the information is unconfirmed, just like the Mortenson "report" that led off this witch hunt and already has gone through several permutations. What's more, the Glazer "report" suggests NOTHING in terms of wrongdoing.

LOL, this guy probably needed to use the ****ter and didn't want to leave the bags of balls outside the bathroom just the same way I don't leave stuff I'm supposed to be watching outside the bathroom if I need to go. Lame.

Wait, they play with balls that were in the bathroom?

"These balls have been flagged."

LOL, this guy probably needed to use the ****ter and didn't want to leave the bags of balls outside the bathroom just the same way I don't leave stuff I'm supposed to be watching outside the bathroom if I need to go. Lame.

Great minds think alike Chick, I just posted that in another thread.

"What? The balls are missing? Why didn't you take them in the bathroom with you rather than leaving them in the hall?"

Utter nonsense. The Glazer "report" means nothing. It is from an anonymous source and the information is unconfirmed, just like the Mortenson "report" that led off this witch hunt and already has gone through several permutations. What's more, the Glazer "report" suggests NOTHING in terms of wrongdoing.

jay glazer is known in the industry as being almost always correct in what he reports...if you don't think a guy walking into the bathroom with balls isn't strong circumstantial evidence you are senile...

HOWEVER, this latest report that he was in there for 90 seconds is AMAZING

Ha ha ha ha ha. NFL going down on this

If the main focus is on a guy who spent 90 seconds in the bathroom found on a tape that the Pats found and handed over to the league, it is clear that this investigation is going nowhere fast.

So Kraft probably heard of glazer report and knew the Kid went to wc, and went ballistic ! Wc, Ballboy 24 balls...while taking a leak ...Yea that should take a few weeks to figure out.

jay glazer is known in the industry as being almost always correct in what he reports...if you don't think a guy walking into the bathroom with balls isn't strong circumstantial evidence you are senile...

HOWEVER, this latest report that he was in there for 90 seconds is AMAZING
"Strong circumstantial evidence" OF WHAT? Rather than me being senile I think it's much more likely that you were born yesterday. Glazer is a goofball who's being played like a violin and you have a vivid imagination.

"Strong circumstantial evidence" OF WHAT? Rather than me being senile I think it's much more likely that you were born yesterday. Glazer is a goofball who's being played like a violin and you have a vivid imagination.

Did he open the door coming out with a paper towel? Did he have a spot down there? we need to know and it could take weeks. Its flu season after all.

Here is Jay Glazer from yesterday. He talks about the other teams in the league are sick of the double standard that the Pats get away with everything and they always get in trouble. Huh?!? What teams are getting in trouble for cheating? What teams get more allegations and crap then the Patriots?

Did he open the door coming out with a paper towel? Did he have a spot down there? we need to know and it could take weeks. Its flu season after all.
Will these expert investigators swab the toilet for urine containing DNA they can match to the locker room attendant. If none exists, does that mean he spent those 90 seconds doctoring footballs instead of peeing? Stay tuned for more mysterious factoids from Jay "Shorty" Glazer and his clueless legions of fellow media cronies! :eek:

I think the NFL should send Glazer into the men's room in the Razor in disguise...as a ****head

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes