PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jay Glazer says NFL has zeroed in on locker room attendant

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Person of interest"?????? really? is this a homicide investigation? Lennie Briscoe on the case???? gimme a f#cking break NFL and their toadies like Glazer....try a boys XL next time Jay....

Still gauging? If they had him on video we would know. maybe waterboarding might get some info. Otherwise he probably had nothing to to say....or we would know.

probably. the video is probably just of the guy carrying the balls. I doubt its him putting a needle in it. If it was this would be over by now.
Or they want to wait till the superbowl to reveal ? Dont think pats are this stupid to not interview and check with their own people before BB coming out and throwing the gauntlet on saturday.

probably. the video is probably just of the guy carrying the balls. I doubt its him putting a needle in it. If it was this would be over by now.

Exactly, that would have been the meat of Jay Glazer's "scoop," not that they know who took the balls from the refs locker. Everyone had to know that from the get.

Would have think the Pats would have this covered, especially after 2nd press conference from BB. Hopefully just another rabbit hole

Blah, blah, blah, more leaks to "incriminate"... Until the NFL lays out what they have, or don't have, all this means nothing.

It means the feeling that the investigation is turning is wrong. It is probably nothing. If the guy went to the bathroom, it is probably nothing. But the media is going to blow this thing up to a smoking gun.

I suspect it would mean they've got video of him taking the balls into another room after collecting them from the Zebras room (cameras in the corridor?).

So THIS is the piece of information that the NFL finally leaks?

I like the phrasing "took the balls from the officials' locker room," like he jacked them or something.

Is this the kid with the crew cut who was handling the balls on the side line?

Of course there was a guy that took the balls from the officials and onto the field. And supposedly there is a video of him taking the balls onto the field. And the league is looking at said video as part of their witch hunt. Glazer making those facts sound like the Patriots are automatically guilty is a stretch and a joke.

Pay attention people
Something is going on
There is leak after leak
And one thing in common
All implicate the Patriots in a somewhat passive aggressive manner
I wonder just what could be going on in the league office?
How can the NFL allow leaks? I don't get it. Are they trying to show they are doing their job? There is no way the NFL would want this info out there SB week. The only reason I can think they would allow this is Goodell trying to save his 44 mil salary, Or kinsel leaking to keep the media fire fueled

so basically, the ball boy took footballs to another room and then to the field. Isnt that what they do? I highly doubt he is sticking needles in there taking air out. and not to mention he's good enough to only take out 1psi of air.

NFL is still grasping at straws in this witch-hunt.

Yeah, that is the way I read Glazer's report. I doubt the attendant was able to deflate all of the balls with such precision in a short amount of time.

Does anyone know when the balls are given back to the team after inspection? Two hours before kickoff? Fifteen minutes?

I don't believe Glazer. If there was video of the ballboy disappearing, the Pats would likely have seen it. BB wouldn't have done what he did if they were doctoring the balls.

Sounds like the mediots are running interference while the league is trying to get its finger out of its ass...

so basically, the ball-boy took the balls which we know and Jay glazers big scoop is that he is the person they want to look at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes