PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jay Glazer says NFL has zeroed in on locker room attendant

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they have what they were looking for......Ball boy, and they need a few weeks. Heck in a few weeks of interrogation he will confess to murder if they want. Just tell me what you want me to say

Guess where Jay Glazer was last summer? On a party bus with Dean Blandino the head of officiating, guess who stands to look like clowns in this situation? NFL refs and officials.

The heat is turning up on the corrupt inside the NFL, this is a diversion, keep the faith.

On the front page of the Huffington Post, their headline of this story is:

"NFL Reportedly Finds 'Deflategate' Culprit"

The title of the actual article is:

"Looks Like the NFL will Try to Pin 'DeflateGate' On A Locker Room Attendant"

What a bogus spin on a Tweet from Jay Glazer. This is what the media has become.

And the Huffington Post loves to blast Fox News about how they twist the news.

What a bogus spin on a Tweet from Jay Glazer. This is what the media has become.

Huffington Post is clickbait garbage and always has been. And I say that as someone who is of pretty much the same political leaning that they try to cater to. It's not a political disagreement: it's that they're a straight-up tabloid.

This development scares me honestly, mostly because there is probably surveillance footage from previous games and the NFL is most likely reviewing it. If this is a pattern (taking the footballs on a little detour), we're done.
If there was, the NFL would have already come down hard on the Pats.

Its AOL...they are clamoring to get in on this.

At the end of the day, the footage in question almost certainly came from the Patriots' CCTV. Which means that there's absolutely 0% chance that the Pats weren't aware of it when Belichick gave his presser on Saturday. This isn't new information, it's just the 'league source' repackaging old information in a way that is written to sound like it means something. The league had to get out in front of how the whole story was turning around on them, after all.

YOU KNOW BB didn't leave one stone unturned before he went out there to do his Presser. He said he talked to EVERY person in Pats Org. and is convinced and confident they did everything right and there was no foul play with altering pressure of footballs.

If there was, the NFL would have already come down hard on the Pats.
Unless it was a sting. In that case NFL has some 'splainin to do

YOU KNOW BB didn't leave one stone unturned before he went out there to do his Presser. He said he talked to EVERY person in Pats Org. and is convinced and confident they did everything right and there was no foul play with altering pressure of footballs.

Yup, this is just yet another smear attempt. Deflect with misleading leaks, and when the details come out the NFL will again look incompetent as **** at best. And the public will again not care.

It means the feeling that the investigation is turning is wrong. It is probably nothing. If the guy went to the bathroom, it is probably nothing. But the media is going to blow this thing up to a smoking gun.
The investigation was turning. That's why the people perpetrating this fraud and set up needed to produce more leaks

All the news casts seem to be picking this up and claiming this is the guy. What absolutely shoddy journalism. Actually, it is not journalism. If this was not nuts it would actually be funny. It is like the whole world has gone mad.

I would like the Pats to win the stupid thing and than walk out. Leave the NFL commissioner and all the fxks behind.

Last edited:
The investigation will take several weeks so i expect more leaks for Glazer, TMZ and the likes.Tomorrow there will probably be another leak claiming " video evidence shows Tom Brady talking to locker room attendant during warmup". Let the roller coaster begin!

Guys. With respect to patriots ignoring Goodell. Honestly I believe he is not out to get us. He's bff with gooodell. I dont think he'd do that. N

It's intersting bc if what I believe to be true is true then someone on the inside of the NFL is out to get Goodell.

I want to believe patriots but the news that came out today was bad. I really don't know what to think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back