PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jay Cutler is an ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't like the way Cutler was touted to be the next TB/PM etc by all the
'experts' that pushed him so high in the draft when he was picked. So, my dislike for him (as a professional player) went up immediately when he started his childish behavior in the NFL. Sad to see that both my dislike and his behavior are still going strong.

OK, I'll try...

Cutler has type 1 diabetes and as such needed to get up right away and have a drink to level his blood sugar. If you notice he is handed a bottle right away by a member of the Bears staff...

I'm not saying its the truth, I'm just saying I can spin it to where he doesn't look like a jerk!

Without even acknowledging the fact that Tice is trying to talk to him? Its not like he gets his "drink" and then turns back. Sorry...not buying it.

What was not known by this gif was Tice just unloaded a HUGE load of flatulence just as he was sitting down next to Jay
.....Can't blame Cutler for getting away from that cloud of stench,I would have moved too :cool:

If that is true, I would be moving out of there fast also. :explative

Without even acknowledging the fact that Tice is trying to talk to him? Its not like he gets his "drink" and then turns back. Sorry...not buying it.

I agree if that was the case, he would have taken the bottle and walked back to Tice. The assistant was walking to the bench with the bottle and would have gotten to the sitting Culter in a matter of a second or two if he stayed there.

Cutlerfinger.jpg When asked to respond to these accusations, Jays reply was....

4639d1349204269-ot-jay-cutler-cutlerfinger.jpg
When asked to respond to these accusations, Jays reply was....

Look at my dog and guess where my finger has been...............

Last edited:
From last night:

cutlerjerk.gif

Could you ever see Brady disrespecting McDaniels (or O'Brien or Weis) like that on the sidelines? I know Mike Tice is a moron, but he is still Culter's coach. For all that McDaniels did wrong, dumping Cutler is not one of them. Cutler is getting a lot of credit for the Bears' 3-1 start, but without their defense he would be 0-4 with the stupid plays he makes.

Don't you mean if he had an O Line he'd actually get somewhere?

I don't condone what he did but I've gotta imagine the guy is fed up of being the opposing team's chew toy.

Last edited:

I don't condone what he did but I've gotta imagine the guy is fed up of being the opposing team's chew toy.

He was the same assclown in Denver, with a better line and receivers.

I'd be willing to bet that as much as you guys hate Cutler, he hates himself more. I think he desperately wants to be the best, but knows that he isn't and that he never will be, no matter what he does. Some people are okay with this, and some people aren't, and it destroys these people. All that anger comes out in practice, on the field, on the sidelines. It's no surprise that he's "not a likable player".

This doesn't mean he's not an asshat, but personally I feel bad for him and all of the other second tier quarterbacks out there. Sure, they have the money, but for some of them it can be a long time before they think of themselves as anything other than failures, especially since that's how their teams' fans will always remember them.

His lack of chin is irritating.

I'd made my mind up about Jay Cutler a long time ago.

I'd made my mind up about Jay Cutler a long time ago.

Ask any Denver fan about Cutler's Elway remark. The analogy is a young Bruin defense-man saying he has a better slapshot then Orr (you don't have to like hockey to get that). A few MNF games ago we saw Cutler yelling at his left guard then shoving him as they went to the sideline. If I'm the guard I'm thinking like a matador, oops.
Not a fan.

Cutler is a whiney spoiled brat, he'll never win anything because hes a prima donna, hes not a leader. I watch bears games just to see him take a beating. I wouldn't doubt if some of the players on the O-line who he treats like ***** ease up on their blocks so he gets pummeled.

Since the day he became a starter, people have made excuses for him. Part of his o-line problems is that he holds onto the ball forever and he likes to improvise.

As pointed out, he was a jerk behind a pretty good line in Denver. His o-line in Chicago probably don't care about blocking all that long because they don't mind seeing him getting decked a lot.

I'd be willing to bet that as much as you guys hate Cutler, he hates himself more. I think he desperately wants to be the best, but knows that he isn't and that he never will be, no matter what he does. Some people are okay with this, and some people aren't, and it destroys these people. All that anger comes out in practice, on the field, on the sidelines. It's no surprise that he's "not a likable player".

This doesn't mean he's not an asshat, but personally I feel bad for him and all of the other second tier quarterbacks out there. Sure, they have the money, but for some of them it can be a long time before they think of themselves as anything other than failures, especially since that's how their teams' fans will always remember them.

I think Cutler loves himself. He seems like a bit of narcissist.

I don't doubt he wants to be the best, but he seems like a guy who constantly points fingers at others to why he isn't performing like an elite QB rather than ever do any self examination to what he needs to do better. I bet he thinks he is an elite QB being held back by a crappy o-line, a meathead OC, a clueless coach, and a crappy receiving corp.

It really boggles the mind that there is so much Brady-hate when there are prima donnas like this out there.

People hate winners, and Brady is one hell of a winner.

It really boggles the mind that there is so much Brady-hate when there are prima donnas like this out there.

espn shifted the hate to rivers in that cutler rivers thing a few years ago

at least the last couple years people are finally seeing cutler for the douchebag that he was all along

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back