PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jaws on the bandwagon already...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheerforTom

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
On Pardon the Interruption today, they asked him (Ron Jaworksi) who his early pick for next year's champ, and he went with... the Colts. :confused:

My dad felt it was valid since he thinks that "without the pressure of being favoured the Colts will be able to play better". I think it's not valid since at this point Manning is officially guilty until proven innocent in the playoffs.

Some people will never learn.

Isn't Jaws just the least bit embarrassed to be dragging out that tired pick again?

And who does he work for again?

Oh right. The endless hype machine, ESPN. What a toolbag.

without edge they are done..

Let's face it, we'd all be disappointed and miss some good laughs if the media 'experts' stopped making fools of themselves.

I can't wait for the next 'why it will be different for the colts next year' article.

Ah, such a "prophetic" prediction from a one time (one and done) Super Bowl LOSER.....

i.e. see Super Bowl XV, Raiders 27, Eagles 10

EZ76

patsfan13 said:
Let's face it, we'd all be disappointed and miss some good laughs if the media 'experts' stopped making fools of themselves.
Good point

It's the whole 'blind nut finding the squirrel' story. The prognosticators will keep picking the Dolts, at least one of 'em, year after year. One of these days, they'll be right. It's got to happen.

Sure, it'll probably happen with Paymetons on IR at the time, or the year after he retires, but one of these days, they'll be right. They just got to keep on picking them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back