PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jaworski ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit, it does hurt watching a team that had to cheat to win the ultimate championship. I honestly think the whole truth will eventually come out. Not only do I feel bad for the Colts obviously, but I sincerely feel bad for the teams the Pats barely beat to win the SB's. Many of the players felt like the Pats had inside information during those games, and were cheated out of a SB win.

I feel your pain. I could'nt listen or watch football for a long time after we gave away the AFCCG last year. I can imagine what its going to like for a colts fan if we are fortunate enough to win. All the spygate video tape crap in the world won't EVER soothe the sting of hearing the words 19-0 or undefeated PATS on every talk show, pre-game show, and every football game for years and years to come. I would probably stop watching the NFL for years if this was the colts on the verge of possibly making history. I admit I would probably be grasping at any pathetic issue I could to make this sort of greatness seam less valuable if the shoes were reversed. Sorry INDYJOE. Hey you got the draft coming.

Last edited:
I have to admit, it does hurt watching a team that had to cheat to win the ultimate championship. I honestly think the whole truth will eventually come out. Not only do I feel bad for the Colts obviously, but I sincerely feel bad for the teams the Pats barely beat to win the SB's. Many of the players felt like the Pats had inside information during those games, and were cheated out of a SB win.

You are an epic tool.

You label the Pats "cheaters" over a non-story that every team partakes in and has no discernable advantage for the game at hand, but I'm sure you have no negative take on Polian using his pull to alter the defensive penalties to benefit his team's offense, right? Because it's not like that doesn't affect the game on the field a hell of a lot more than some video tapes of disguised signals that can't even be reviewed until after the fact.

I'm sure you're completely oblivious to the fake sound pumped in the Indy dome, as well. That one seriously screws with offensive communication and completely messes with a team's ability to run in a hurry-up or no-huddle offense...but yeah, it's clearly not as big a deal as a video tape of some defensive signals that nobody else but the Jets players have any idea how to read, right?

Do you deny that the Colts got an insane amount of biased calls in their favor against both the Patriots and Chargers this year? Just so happens that they managed to lose both games in spite of that treatment.

You can't handle the whole truth. If an investigation is done on every team not just the Pats, then you'll see what the NFL is. Until then GFY.

Last edited:
Jaws just said that is we win WE ARE the best team in NFL history!!!! All the other muppets were waffling.....talking about the Steelers, Cowboys, Niner, Packers.....etc, but he came rigth out and said if (when) we win tonight, we are the Best team ever:rocker:

The rules were changed because the league was embarrassed by what happened in the 2004 AFC Championship game. There's a video of the replays that went around after that game showing the Pats corners, LB's, and safeties, pulling the jerserys of the Colts receivers off the line and not letting go. They pulled several receivers and TE's down to the ground. They pushed them out of bounds.

The league was concerned that the Pats were again violating the integrity of the game, and pushing the envelope of the rules to gain a competitive advantage.

Hey Einstein. If the refs are calling the game a certain, why didn't your team do the same? What happened in 04 playoffs after the reinforced rules? You guys got 3 f'n points. Good night Lil Joe. Sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite. Your argument is over.

"The best team ever?"

lofl!

I would rank them 8th.

HAHAHA!!! THe Patriots have a chance to go 19-0. Tom Brady owns the TD record. Moss owns the TD receptions record. This offense owns the scoring record. This team does NOT play in a Dome but in an open stadium in New England. This team has won 3 SBs (hopefully about to be 4) in this decade. I think BEST TEAM EVER fits them just fine. If you have any Colt team rated higher in "your rankings" than i am sorry but i must agree with all my other fellow Pats fans...you are a tool.

Ditka was on the Cowboys under Landry. He played under Halas previously with the Bears. He never played for George Allen.

George Allen was Hallas's de facto Coachand sidekick, in his later years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back