PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jaworski ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtf

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
calling other coaches that are whining about the Pats knowing all their plays IDIOTS....I love it

good.. i think the tide is turning with those who know better

I saw it too. The only voice of reason on that crew.

gotta love steve young talking about the taping of the walkthrough like its fact.. last i checked the NFL said it was false..

props to Jaworski..

He just took the naive and overwrought Steve Young's lunch money and beat him over the head with it. And he's a former Iggles QB to boot. LOL

Steve Young was being an idiot. Forget the 2002 rams allegation. By far most of Spygate has dealt with usage of video equipment on the sidelines during live games in public settings. In other words, Steve, it has nothing to do with breaking into places or getting inside people's huddles. Sheesh.

calling other coaches that are whining about the Pats knowing all their plays IDIOTS....I love it

Getting information on your opponents has always been a part of the game. It is how the players read and react that has always decided the outcome of plays. This whole spygate thing is completely overblown. I'm done with spygate it is time to focus on football. Mrs Q, another Sammy's please.

gotta love steve young talking about the taping of the walkthrough like its fact.. last i checked the NFL said it was false..

props to Jaworski..

yup........Steve "one and done" Young was having a jealousy laiden meltdown. hahaha. How many NFC CG games did his holiness choke in the 90's ?

Thanks to Spector and mediots the Pats will put a beatdown of the decade in this SB :rocker:

props to Jaworski..

I find it funny no one has talked about the fact that the Rams got inside the redzone all but once the entire game......and what did they do with it.

They scored. Ya.....what a huge advantage the Pats had in that game:rolleyes:

props to Jaworski..

Cheating on the cap was a fact in SF, and it has a lot more effect than invading the imaginary sanctity of Young's huddle. He is such a freakin' tight assed hypocrite.

I was thrilled!! Glad that people were there to support us in prime time.

Steve Young knows all about cheating :

http://www.boulderpublishing.com/sports/football/a382023a.shtml

"It costs less to cheat in the NFL than it does in the NBA. That was the message following a "settlement" of alleged violations by the San Francisco 49ers in shady contract deals for Steve Young, Brent Jones, Lee Woodall and Jim Druckenmiller made by former 49ers bosses Carmen Policy and Dwight Clark, both now with the Cleveland Browns.

Compared with the five No. 1 draft choices and $3.5 million fine it cost the NBA Minnesota Timberwolves in their October case involving the illegal secret contract of Joe Smith, the NFL penalties were mere slaps on the wrist — fines of $400,000 or less plus the loss of a No. 3 and a No. 5 draft choice by the 49ers."

Instead of his holier than thou BS about "being in the opponents' huddle" he should ask himself about how his team was able to acquire talent. Hypocrite.

Last edited:
This is a non-FREAKING story! ESPN has turned into the National Enquirer!!! Why can't they let this go? Jesus! I am so freaking sick of this crap. Doesn't Arlen Specter have other things to worry about? How about the war, the economy? Hey Arlen...go F^&K yourself!

Good for NFL Network. I have yet to see them jump all over this like freaking ESPN is doing. ESPN is embarrassing...

This is a non-FREAKING story! ESPN has turned into the National Enquirer!!!

Good for NFL Network. I have yet to see them jump all over this like freaking ESPN is doing. ESPN is embarrassing...

Sure is disgusting, they put this rumor crap all over the front page, but hide the fact it was proven false 5 months ago according to Goodell... I am really getting tired of ESPN, especially that idiot Easterbrook.

This is a non-FREAKING story! ESPN has turned into the National Enquirer!!! Why can't they let this go? Jesus! I am so freaking sick of this crap. Doesn't Arlen Specter have other things to worry about? How about the war, the economy? Hey Arlen...go F^&K yourself!

Why in the world are you guys watching ESPN again. All season, every Sunday there is a thread about what some ESPN moron had said. Why watch when it drags down your team. Fox for crying out loud has been more far and balanced then those jerk offs.

Jaws is the man. He admitted to stealing signals. Said he has no problem with what the Pats did if true and that other teams do the same thing. He isn't one of those hypocrites who looks the other way all these years and take the morality police view now.

I love how Ditka admits that George Allen illegally taped Cowboys practices (assuming it was when Ditka played under Allen at Chicago), but then slams the Patriots. So it was ok when he benefitted from it, but not ok now?

Jaws is the man. He admitted to stealing signals. Said he has no problem with what the Pats did if true and that other teams do the same thing. He isn't one of those hypocrites who looks the other way all these years and take the morality police view now.

I love how Ditka admits that George Allen illegally taped Cowboys practices (assuming it was when Ditka played under Allen at Chicago), but then slams the Patriots. So it was ok when he benefitted from it, but not ok now?

Ditka was on the Cowboys under Landry. He played under Halas previously with the Bears. He never played for George Allen.

P.S. Kudos to Emmitt Smith for correctly questioning the timing of the story. I do have to admit that I was "shocked" that Tom Jackson would defend Specter and the timing of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots