PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Javon Walker not happy in Denver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theONLYJerseypatsfan

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I just saw on SportsCenter that he is suggesting that he and the Broncos part ways since they are "not using him correctly". I bet he wishes he took that connecting flight to Boston from Phili when he was supposed to instead of canceling it and going back to Denver.

So he and Grambo both have the same grievance. Maybe that is the new buzzword amoung the disgruntled players there.

No chance in hell of him coming here next year. Not enough room for him. Plus he's a bum.

I don't want him you can have him.

What a bad decision on his part. What a horrible, terrible, comical, Greek Tragedy-Esque decision that shot his entire career and future in the foot with a .44 magnum.

Brady raises the level of all of his receivers, and he can now only guess at how good he could have been here.

Terrible, really. To watch other guys like Welker and Moss jumpstart their careers while he languishes out there with mediocre QBs and game plans must be a real bummer.

goodbye stalworth, hello Walker :]

Dont need his services ,or those of John Lynch,thank you...stay in Denver and rot in a backwater....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back